Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Battle of Doctrines: Act 3 "Panama"

kurtvonstein

African Nations

Bark Place

Will the unit's attack/defense decrease due to the drop in HP

Opulon

Wolfpacking

Rozne Eltobliv

Mobile seems to be highly succesful

Rozne Eltobliv

Recent Activities

• kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Battle of Doctrines: Act 3 "Panama".

@Telerik Are you still sane? This is not funny! Even in RPG there should be a limit of what you can write! Quote from Telerik: “Panama Reports Eastern countries taking control over banking sector of Panama . Using the offshore accounts mafia like…
  • Telerik -

Replied to the thread Battle of Doctrines: Act 3 "Panama".

Panama Reports Eastern countries taking control over banking sector of Panama . Using the offshore accounts mafia like goverments of the EAST took 100% of the Panama Canal shares. Transit fees from Pacific to Atlantic are paid in cuban peso the other…
  • Bark Place -

Replied to the thread African Nations.

Because they aren't as good. Almost all of them have only 5 cities. So less resources.
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Posted the thread African Nations.

Thread
    Why are African nations last to be taken in most of the games ? ?(
  • Opulon -

Replied to the thread Will the unit's attack/defense decrease due to the drop in HP.

i don't know the formula myself. I just tested damage output of units with different level of damages And globally, units that are close to die deal 50%.
  • MrBookShelf -

Replied to the thread Will the unit's attack/defense decrease due to the drop in HP.

Quote from Opulon: “a unit will deal 50% of its supposed damaged output, even if close to death ” won't that be broken balance ? or this is just VERY rough number since you can't give us the formula?
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Replied to the thread Wolfpacking.

• Rozne Eltobliv -

Replied to the thread Mobile seems to be highly succesful.

There are some features yet to be added like Rush-Delay , Alliances but I think that will be added soon .
  • kurtvonstein -

Posted the thread Wolfpacking.

Thread
    If 4 coalition are ganging up on 1 coalition. Is this considered wolfpacking or only bad luck? Because of these 4 coalitions only 1 can win....