Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Evolution of Zombies

MrBookShelf

TRUPPE DI PARTENZA

IDEA IMPORTANTE

Parrucci

Reporting several players

Announcement SPECIAL EVENT: WWZ

MrBookShelf

Recent Activities

• MrBookShelf -

Replied to the thread Evolution of Zombies.

new type of zombie, the crawler, Stealth and high damage in jungle and forest terrain.
  • _dany20_ -

Replied to the thread Evolution of Zombies.

That's brilliant! and maybe it mutates according to wich sepecific area in the world has the largest preciptation of zombies (That should make it more rational)
  • _dany20_ -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Evolution of Zombies.

Like (Post)
    In mid and End game the Zombies are no real danger anymore. Is it possible to give them an upgrade lets say +50% damage values after day 10? And an other after day 20? Just to make it a bit more fun... I mean a virus like that does mutate and makes the…
  • Parrucci -

Liked Parrucci’s post in the thread TRUPPE DI PARTENZA.

Like (Post)
    TRUPPE DI PARTENZA Trovo ridicolo che uno stato come gli Stati Uniti o come la Russia o come la Cina o come gli Stati Europei partano con così poche truppe ma soprattutto SENZA MARINA. Questi stati sono tutti paesi che hanno le marine più potenti del
  • Parrucci -

Posted the thread TRUPPE DI PARTENZA.

Thread
    TRUPPE DI PARTENZA Trovo ridicolo che uno stato come gli Stati Uniti o come la Russia o come la Cina o come gli Stati Europei partano con così poche truppe ma soprattutto SENZA MARINA. Questi stati sono tutti paesi che hanno le marine più potenti del
  • Parrucci -

Replied to the thread IDEA IMPORTANTE.

Si, ma infatti credo che le funzioni oro dell'intelligence dovrebbero venire abolite e che come nella realtà, la velocità di un missile balistico non ICBM dovrebbe essere rallentata. Includerei anche l'introduzione di armi sui satelliti che possano…
  • kurtvonstein -

Posted the thread Evolution of Zombies.

Thread
    In mid and End game the Zombies are no real danger anymore. Is it possible to give them an upgrade lets say +50% damage values after day 10? And an other after day 20? Just to make it a bit more fun... I mean a virus like that does mutate and makes the…
  • _dany20_ -

Posted the thread Reporting several players.

Thread
    Greetings CON developers, I know it might sound ridiculous but I need to report several players in a 4x WWZ round for spamming useless and offensive articles in newspaper (Gonna provide screenshots If was able to) Game ID: 3512949 Players: - Tawab12
  • MrBookShelf -

Replied to the thread SPECIAL EVENT: WWZ.

Guys this is scam! Old wwz have 128 player