Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

What does blacklisting mean

GoldenGuy

Polar Sun

Kalrakh

Increase coaliton leaving time after Victory points are reached 4x game

kurtvonstein

Troops go backwards when between provinces

kurtvonstein

Season 4 Unit : Terminators

Wade97Wade

Recent Activities

• GoldenGuy -

Replied to the thread What does blacklisting mean.

Quote from Kalrakh: “Black Listing means, they are not allowed to join the same map anymore. Can't say why they did not ban, maybe one of the countries was already dead. How did you conclude the cheating? ” Well It doesnt matter because the account…
  • 737373elj -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread What does blacklisting mean.

Like (Post)
    Black Listing means, they are not allowed to join the same map anymore. Can't say why they did not ban, maybe one of the countries was already dead. How did you conclude the cheating?
  • 737373elj -

Liked Yak’s post in the thread What does blacklisting mean.

Like (Post)
    The suspected players are blocked from playing with the same accounts, if they are caught trying to cheat again the accounts are banned.
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread Polar Sun.

Our angle of view on the map is inclined by default. We are looking from a southern position, it is also the reason why circles are not really circles.
  • Yak -

The suspected players are blocked from playing with the same accounts, if they are caught trying to cheat again the accounts are banned.
  • Kalrakh -

Black Listing means, they are not allowed to join the same map anymore. Can't say why they did not ban, maybe one of the countries was already dead. How did you conclude the cheating?
  • GoldenGuy -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Season 4 Unit : Terminators.

Like (Post)
    Whats the "magic" on the season unit. What makes it special?
  • GoldenGuy -

Posted the thread What does blacklisting mean.

Thread
    I reported two accounts for multi account ,support says they are not cheating but they have found some other accounts who are cheating and have been blacklisted.I see the list of players and no one is banned.I have also figured out the two players who…
  • Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from kurtvonstein: “Quote from Kalrakh: “If you let a player get that many VP all by himself, he kind of earned it. :/ ” Not in every case. I once played with someone who just build infantry for looting. I did all the killing…
  • I like the idea of a rating... Just an “alliance keeper” rating. How many times does someone leave an alliance? there are legitimate reasons to do so so no one will have a 100% rating, but if you could quickly see that the person applying leaves…