Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

10 Tips For New Players Playing Conflict of Nations (Poll)

Efreet

Coalition Tournament would be a huge hit!

Yak

Better CoN News filtering + Notifications

2x maps... let's bring them back

Gen. Grievous

Opening Strategies

DTBama

Recent Activities

• Efreet -

Liked Yak’s post in the thread Coalition Tournament would be a huge hit!.

Like (Post)
    Welcome to the forums @DTBama, This was done in the past and many issues present themselves on many levels. The coalitions who apply may fight in favor of each other, we don't have any way to manipulate the gold entry fee, anonymous settings (president…
  • Efreet -

Replied to the thread 10 Tips For New Players Playing Conflict of Nations (Poll).

Dealing with naval offense... I feel there is a moment, when player must 'switch to navy', otherwise he will screw up public game sooner or later. Everything depends on geography, but I suggest to invest in AWACS ( quite cheap, but lv4 airport :C ) and…
  • Yak -

Replied to the thread Coalition Tournament would be a huge hit!.

Welcome to the forums @DTBama, This was done in the past and many issues present themselves on many levels. The coalitions who apply may fight in favor of each other, we don't have any way to manipulate the gold entry fee, anonymous settings (president…
  • Sima_7 -

Posted the thread Better CoN News filtering + Notifications.

Thread
    I hope the "list" includes some tidying and increasing of efficacy of CoN News filtering, e.g. when searching for news about a particular country, one must enter said country's name every time one goes back/forward - sometimes the country's name…
  • Opulon -

Liked ross222’s post in the thread DEVELOPER DIARY 12: SEASONS ARE COMING.

Like (Post)
    i liked your post for the star wars fighter above solely :D :D :D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Gen. Grievous -

Replied to the thread 2x maps... let's bring them back.

Eh, I'd love to see Nationisation servers brought back as ''special'' servers. Just like they have WWIII Classic servers every so often.
  • letstrythisout -

Posted the thread 2x maps... let's bring them back.

Thread
    4x can be a bit too fast if you're someone who sleeps through the night... or has a job. 1x leaves A LOT of free time between bursts of excitement. let's split the difference and conquer the world at a double time march.
  • DTBama -

Replied to the thread Opening Strategies.

did some testing and recruiting office in captured city only raises the level the city can get to moral, but not the speed to any measurable effect. i used to build on in every city as well. spent several games capturing cities at the same time and…
  • DTBama -

Posted the thread Coalition Tournament would be a huge hit!.

Thread
    My first thread and my best suggestion by far: coalition tournament. join as a team, win or lose as a team. no kicks and no drops. gold entry fee so we can go gold free during the match. have the fee payable by the team so they can pay as they…
  • Cyrulik -

Liked Yak’s post in the thread DEVELOPER DIARY 12: SEASONS ARE COMING.

Like (Post)
    2019-05-21_dev-diaries-12.png + + + + DEV DIARY: ENTRY 12 + + + +
    While mobile development is well underway, it's time for another entry into our WIP log! Today's Dev Diary gives you a brief glimpse into what else we have in store for CON over the…