Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

How much gold do you use each game and whats the best value purchase

ewac123

OPINION REQUESTED: What happens, 1X guy VS 4X guy, various situations?

ewac123

BETTER PRO TIP

playbabe

Resource bonus

Стратегия "Черепаха"

booombooom

Recent Activities

• ewac123 -

Replied to the thread How much gold do you use each game and whats the best value purchase.

Quote from Back2Que: “Hey guys, I was just curious how much gold people are using each game and if they have tips on good value purchases. Currently Im spending on average $30 per game. Is that high. Some times I feel like the gold doesn't go that far…
  • ewac123 -

Replied to the thread OPINION REQUESTED: What happens, 1X guy VS 4X guy, various situations?.

Quote from kurtvonstein: “Yo6 forgot to mention elite ugv...and that other elite thing that i even forget the name cause its ao useless... ” Elite naval awac no you meant elite UAV
  • Mr. Boii -

Liked Nubluk’s post in the thread A lack of CoNtent creators?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from lashawnver: “You're right. The Minecraft game has a lot of fans. I adore playing this game. I think I've been playing it since high school... There are a lot of reviews of the Minecraft game on YouTube, and I don't miss a single review about…
  • Mr. Boii -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread A lack of CoNtent creators?.

Like (Post)
    imo the game itself in nature doesn’t really the kiind of game that would consistently earn high interest
  • Mr. Boii -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread A lack of CoNtent creators?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ZDude666: “In other games such as Minecraft there are hundreds (or maybe even thousands?) of different content creators, on youtube, twitch and more. But in CoN, it seems like there are very few. I have always been curious about this lack…
  • Blitzkrieger64 -

Liked 1733973qaz’s post in the thread Battle of Active.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “Quote from 1733973qaz: “Let's see... This Plan: August 27: Release Link and Password September 1: Start Game September 4: No New Players Allowed. ” September 11: War declared on rouge state. ” To prevent 9/11, war…
  • Aeneas of Troy -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread BETTER PRO TIP.

Like (Post)
    they even wrote songs to support this: the winner takes it all, ABBA. Some of the older audience here( that cant handle discord) might know them...
  • Aeneas of Troy -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Battle of Active.

Like (Post)
    in germany we dont calk them rogue or better Terrorists( for this What they are). Our whole media (which seems to have converted to left wing speech and reeducate tool-thanks to 16 years chancillor Merkel) calls them Activists. When I hear this words I…
  • Dracula -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Bug or a new feature.

Like (Post)
    if its usefull its definitly gone be fixed...maybe a extra release. Together with iceland language support.
  • Teburu -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread BETTER PRO TIP.

Like (Post)
    playbabe approved