Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Dear DORADO Devs, ... We NEED ...

Dealer of Death

The Elite Warriors are accepting new recruits

New Youtube Content for Venomous Reserve

Yak

Oyun Sonu Görüntüleriniz !

GoldCaliber

Announcement Update - Patch Notes 2106.15

Dealer of Death

Recent Activities

• Dealer of Death -

Liked Yak’s post in the thread Dear DORADO Devs, ... We NEED ....

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “1.) A second version of the WWZ Map - Now, when I say that, I don't mean a redesign of the actual "Map" but a second version that includes the zombies before their double nerfing. You could call it OG WWZ, or Classic WWZ,…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Dear DORADO Devs, ... We NEED ....

Quote from Yak: “1)This won't happen. We don't see any demand from players for harder AI in the maps which makes it a harder sell in of itself. This being said - standard 1x maps have had a very low choice of selection as of late. We are going to be…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to a comment by Crux1412 on kurtvonstein’s wall.

Wall Reply
    After ingame you start stalking me in the Forum and spaming everything...you know that this is a crime too?
  • kurtvonstein -

Well there are at leat 2 player that demand a harder A.I....
  • johninnc24 -

Posted the thread The Elite Warriors are accepting new recruits.

Thread
    The Elite Warriors are now accepting new recruits. Everyone is accepted as long as you are active. Please contact me for more info.
  • Yak -

Quote from Dealer of Death: “1.) A second version of the WWZ Map - Now, when I say that, I don't mean a redesign of the actual "Map" but a second version that includes the zombies before their double nerfing. You could call it OG WWZ, or Classic WWZ,…
  • Yak -

Replied to the thread New Youtube Content for Venomous Reserve.

You have some really solid foundations - would you mind if you send me your Discord username via mail please? We can exchange messages there. Send it over to support@doradogames.com - use my username Yak in the title so that we know it's you. I'd love to…
  • 3sottamir -

Wrote a comment on 3sottamir’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Website maken is een onderwerp van zoeken voor veel Noweb-gebruikers.
    Site design diensten worden geleverd door het website laten maken bedrijf Noweb.
    Hij werkt al vele jaren op het gebied van SEO of site optimalisatie in Nederland.
    hoopt waardevolle…
  • Crux1412 -

Replied to a comment by ewac123 on Crux1412’s wall.

Wall Reply
    If you think it is funny that others are being insulted, when you are insulted by others in the future, they will not help you.