Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

New Kind Of Insurgency

LastLiving

Bulgaria 632AD NFT million candies CELEBRATION !!!

Bug with red doted circle indicating anti-air units range disappear

Flexible UI Screens

WalterChang

"Range melee" mechanic

WalterChang

Recent Activities

• LastLiving -

Replied to the thread New Kind Of Insurgency.

Quote from playbabe: “they explicitly states that they won’t drive deep into PvE ” Oh.
  • playbabe -

Replied to the thread New Kind Of Insurgency.

they explicitly states that they won’t drive deep into PvE look at zombie mode. i could say it once a closest PvE experience we ever had then they just nerf the hell out of it now to become overkill map but a bit stronger rebel
  • Telerik -

Posted the thread Bulgaria 632AD NFT million candies CELEBRATION !!!.

Thread
    Hello people . Bulgaria 632AD will celebrate and will mint NFT on POAP 1. May 24th is the day of the bulgarian alphabeth(later accepted by other countries) and culture ,that will be the start of the project . 2. Bulgaria 632AD celebrates 6 months as…
  • HuanPirin40 -

Posted the thread Bug with red doted circle indicating anti-air units range disappear.

Thread
    Hi Can someone help me. I'm in the middle of heated battle and now the range projection/indication of my SAM units disappeared and only the green radar one is left. makes it hard to judge how far I can advance. Also my AWACS does not display the green…
  • Colonel Waffles -

Liked Hydralysk’s post in the thread Flexible UI Screens.

Like (Post)
    I would enjoy resizing and repositioning the pop-up UI screens. Sometimes their position and size obscure other information I am referencing.
  • WalterChang -

Replied to the thread Flexible UI Screens.

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Sort of sounds good, but could you elaborate more or give an example? ” If you want to fire a missile, the menus obscure about two thirds of the viewable screen, leaving just a thin border around the edge where the map is…
  • Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “I'm pretty sure it was around 500-525/hr in one long WW3 game, hell right now I have a Flashpoint map making 315/hr on day 31 with only level 2 arms in my comp cities, and I'm sitting on almost 30,000…
  • Dracula -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread What is your highest component and supplies production in WW3 game..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “I'm pretty sure it was around 500-525/hr in one long WW3 game, hell right now I have a Flashpoint map making 315/hr on day 31 with only level 2 arms in my comp cities, and I'm sitting on almost 30,000 comps in my resource…
  • I'm pretty sure it was around 500-525/hr in one long WW3 game, hell right now I have a Flashpoint map making 315/hr on day 31 with only level 2 arms in my comp cities, and I'm sitting on almost 30,000 comps in my resource bank despite having built over…
  • WalterChang -

Replied to the thread "Range melee" mechanic.

Quote from Colonel Waffles: “From my understanding playbabe’s suggestion is, in a way, a free attack from the mot inf. ” In a way. But it's different in that I'd only have it for the first round of combat, and not for subsequent ones; and the…