Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Interesting Idea About CoN News

Fereyd

Pinned ALLIANCE MAP MEDITERRANEAN THEATRE 7v7 (balanced)

Crang

Pinned Joining Games in Other Languages (increase available games and nations)

sublimagic

Notepad

DeadCaptain

More info needed before joining a late game

Recent Activities

• Lyrox -

Wrote a comment on Dr. Leipreachan’s wall.

Wall Comment
    On the map 2596715 fascist symbols and racist slogans are shown in their description by the coalition. I ask that to stop.
  • Fereyd -

Replied to the thread Interesting Idea About CoN News.

Indeed this is a kind of strange behaviour ;)
  • Crang -

Replied to the thread ALLIANCE MAP MEDITERRANEAN THEATRE 7v7 (balanced).

Some issues as to what maps is the actual Elite challenge map. I was told it is not this one . can i ask that this be checked and verified please and thanks
  • sublimagic -

Replied to the thread Joining Games in Other Languages (increase available games and nations).

Hi I would like to point out that it's getting hard again to select the nation you want, since the other language games are now merged together, I am down to my last normal speed game and trying to find a x4 as the UK.
  • DeadCaptain -

Replied to the thread Notepad.

Just realize now. If I could wisper to myself in chat this idea was easy implemented. Please, allow this!
  • DeadCaptain -

Liked scott steiner’s post in the thread More info needed before joining a late game.

Like (Post)
    I think there should be more information about games in progress for late comers, namely the coalitions list. A list of coalitions in the game would be helpful in deciding whether or not if I should join a game late. There have been times where ive…
  • Your Local Noob -

Replied to the thread Interesting Idea About CoN News.

As I said, this was just an interesting idea I had. No need to simply call it "bad idea" without giving any reasons why and then liking your own post.
  • scott steiner -

Liked scott steiner’s post in the thread More info needed before joining a late game.

Like (Post)
    I think there should be more information about games in progress for late comers, namely the coalitions list. A list of coalitions in the game would be helpful in deciding whether or not if I should join a game late. There have been times where ive…
  • scott steiner -

Posted the thread More info needed before joining a late game.

Thread
  • Rhythm322 -

Posted the thread Planes Crashed.

Thread
    Had a rather large flight up ferrying to another location. Couldn't make up my mind as to where to move them so i did change their orders several times. Then i got a notice they ran out of fuel and crashed. Why in the world would the game let you…