Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

NAVAL MINES AND MINESWEEPER UNIT

Kranzegrad

Auxiliary Operations Vessel/ Navy healing overhaul

Kalrakh

City Morale Recovery Rate

Kalrakh

Doomsday map

How do I put a signature or quote at the bottom of my posts?

Im On Smoko

Recent Activities

• WalterChang -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread Why Buy Ground AA units?.

Like (Post)
    agree with everyone except that mobile AA is a joke lol plz lower it cost
  • Kranzegrad -

Replied to the thread NAVAL MINES AND MINESWEEPER UNIT.

Sigh... Thanks for Empty... LOL WESTERN minesweepers has no easy finded it... ||
  • Hms bismarck -

Wrote a comment on wheelybrian’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi wheely Brian, I thought you would be a mod here
  • Im On Smoko -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread Auxiliary Operations Vessel/ Navy healing overhaul.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Im On Smoko: “Along those lines, Aircraft carriers should have a limited healing effect on aircraft stationed on it. IRL they maintain and repair aircraft. ” They kind of do, as long they stay in shallow waters
  • Im On Smoko -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread City Morale Recovery Rate.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Im On Smoko: “Quote from playbabe: “we don't have exact number but i can say that wide moral gab = higher recover. ” What is a "wide morale grab"? ” If the max morale for the city it 75% and the actual morale is 25% (50% gap), your…
  • Colonel Waffles -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread Auxiliary Operations Vessel/ Navy healing overhaul.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Im On Smoko: “Along those lines, Aircraft carriers should have a limited healing effect on aircraft stationed on it. IRL they maintain and repair aircraft. ” They kind of do, as long they stay in shallow waters
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread Auxiliary Operations Vessel/ Navy healing overhaul.

• Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread City Morale Recovery Rate.

Quote from Im On Smoko: “Quote from playbabe: “we don't have exact number but i can say that wide moral gab = higher recover. ” What is a "wide morale grab"? ” If the max morale for the city it 75% and the actual morale is 25% (50% gap), your…
  • Hms bismarck -

Posted the thread Doomsday map.

Thread
    Hi ,so I’ve been having this on my mind for a long time . What if we get a doomsday map like on call of war , it could take place on the battleground usa map . Nations will start with with the following:( it will not be researched but you will start
  • Mav86 -

Wrote a comment on Dr. Leipreachan’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi, I have the black screen in place of the map. Everything seems to still work. Tried reloading game, app, updates to phone. Still have it. Any help would be appreciated.