Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

More suggestions

Colonel Waffles

Artillery/ships should attack every 5 minutes and anti-air should scan every 2 minutes

scommysoggys

Look through a different Lens - What's your ACTUAL Day 20 Order of Battle (OOB)

Kalrakh

Maps with x0.25 speed, four times slower than x1

Dealer of Death

NEW PLAYER WITH THE NAME " JEWKILLER "

Dealer of Death

Recent Activities

• Colonel Waffles -

Replied to the thread More suggestions.

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Nothing like it in RL, but what about "Missile Deployed Troops" of some kind? Load up a missile with a new troop payload package, fire the missile, then when it impacts the troops* are deployed. *no idea what kind would be…
  • LastLiving -

Liked Seroslav’s post in the thread Maps with x0.25 speed, four times slower than x1.

Like (Post)
    As in topic, maps with x0.25 speed, four times slower than x1. Those would be long, which gives enough time for everything, even when owning big impire in world map. When You get out on weekend, it's like ~0,5 day out on x1, so easy to play when not…
  • Colonel Waffles -

Quote from Smallsword: “Field Artillery Officer... ( I liked your Experienced bomber Officer idea.) specs? I was thinking that the officer would have radar as part of his perk... ” The concept of Field Artillery Officer and the Bomber Officer I…
  • Quote from Seroslav: “I believe getting hit & run less effective will make the game better. Same to make anti-air scan radar more often, to be more realistic and make airforce less dominating. ” I agree hit and run is no life stuff. Exploiting a…
  • It depends a lot on activity, geographic position and the luck to have many inactive or stupid neighbours.
  • Quote from WalterChang: “Quote from Seroslav: “Of course not. If you use patrol, you can attack a unit inside of AA range and your aircraft gets 0 damage from the AA. You dont know this basic mechanic? Simply learn how to use aircrafts first. No…
  • It's through early conquests. If you expand in the early game you'll have a much larger economy... If one conquered city gives you 400 supplies a day and you take it on day 2 that's 400+ per day for the rest of the game... If you take that same city on…
  • Dealer of Death -

Nothing like it in RL, but what about "Missile Deployed Troops" of some kind? Load up a missile with a new troop payload package, fire the missile, then when it impacts the troops* are deployed. *no idea what kind would be appropriate, and no, not…
  • Dealer of Death -

• Dealer of Death -

Liked Smallsword’s post in the thread More suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Field Artillery Officer... ( I liked your Experienced bomber Officer idea.) specs? I was thinking that the officer would have radar as part of his perk...