Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Battle Axe | TR - International Alliance

Conflict of Nations - TR Discord Kanalı

Idées pour le jeu

AlexQc420

Option to disable world details loading.

MrBookShelf

Announcement GENERAL UPDATE (190722)

Andilek7319

Recent Activities

• Wustenrabe -

Liked Dr. Leipreachan’s post in the thread League of Leipreacháns.

Like (Post)
    Hiho folks, I will keep this short and simple like us Leipreacháns 00000455.gif The League of Leipreacháns is a new Alliance here on CoN w00t.png if anyone wants to join feel free we have no limits as us cháns are a simple folk There are only 3 rules
  • Wustenrabe -

Liked Dr. Leipreachan’s post in the thread A Rookies Guide to Roleplay.

Like (Post)
    Roleplay A Overview
    What is Roleplay (RP)? In simple terms RP is mostly just creating and building a character that leads your county, you act as a leader of a nation (make decisions political, military and economic). So you create your countries story…
  • Wustenrabe -

Posted the thread Battle Axe | TR - International Alliance.

Thread
    22519453-1507506402666736-8431315971954785889-n.jpg Battle Axe I am pleased to announce the Battle Axe alliance. Our Alliance; over a long period of time, it has come a long way both in the organization of role play maps and by gathering active
  • Wustenrabe -

Posted the thread Conflict of Nations - TR Discord Kanalı.

Thread
    Selamlar arkadaşlar, Conflict of Nations, resmi Discord hesabında Türk destek ekibinin sayısının da artmasıyla sunucumuza özel TR ana sohbet kanalının oluşturulmuş olduğunu duyurmaktan mutluluk duyuyorum. Sizler de sohbet içerisinde aktif…
  • Wustenrabe -

Liked Yak’s post in the thread Coalition and Alliance flags.

Like (Post)
    Commander, Whilst we refine the flag upload process for coalitions and alliances, we have selected pre set images for your convenience. Within this thread you will find images prepared by our staff for you to download and use as you see fit. They are…
  • AlexQc420 -

Replied to the thread Idées pour le jeu.

oui c'est vrai.. mais je m'étais fait a l'idée que c'était le transporteur munit de canon et/ou lance missile qui les dotais de ce bonus.. alors j'y avais pas trop pensé mais c'est vrai qu'ils ont un bon bonus anti-tank
  • MrBookShelf -

Replied to the thread Option to disable world details loading..

Quote from Germanico: “Please tell us what PC specs and bandwidth you are using + would help nicely. //G ” no no. this would happend for a few second I have no problem with it. I mean we could have a Lit version of game to free some RAM space from…
  • Andilek7319 -

Replied to the thread GENERAL UPDATE (190722).

Quote from ThePanda: “Andilek7319 wrote: - New Tooltip: Scout - Indicates that a unit can identify the exact unit composition of an army in sight-range. - so any typ unit in sight range see evrything (like now just recoon or heli ...or drone ) -…
  • Andilek7319 -

Replied to the thread Questions about the Caliphate.

prntscr.com/oj5rp9 one day after second time lost capital ... prntscr.com/oj5s7n (translate 178 unit from this i have 3 ship 2 aircaft one radar max 10 ambicious car allmost becose game is final phase so about my army 140-150 insurgent (need make…
  • Opulon -

Replied to the thread Option to disable world details loading..

seems like the map background doesn't load. And actually, i kinda like it