Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Flashpint Europe

Seele07

Diplomacy Question, Conquered nations still show me at war

lil_Gpig

Web page freezes and Recover web page

Wie erstellt man Allianzrunden?

popel333

CON nicht mit Smartphone spielbar

Germanico

Recent Activities

• Germanico -

Liked lil_Gpig’s post in the thread Diplomacy Question, Conquered nations still show me at war.

Like (Post)
    Excellent, I understand now thank you so much for your help. There are some other players that were wondering this exact thing, now i can pass this along to them. Thanks again.
  • Seele07 -

Replied to the thread Flashpint Europe.

Ok, ich hatte auch vor einiger Zeit mal vorgeschlagen, dass man die örtliche Industrie nur in Provinzen mit Resourcen bauen kann. D a hatte ich auch einige Neulinge gesehen, die wie wild überall örtliche Industrie gebaut haben, Das wäre für Neulinge…
  • lil_Gpig -

Replied to the thread Diplomacy Question, Conquered nations still show me at war.

Excellent, I understand now thank you so much for your help. There are some other players that were wondering this exact thing, now i can pass this along to them. Thanks again.
  • blindy1 -

Posted the thread Web page freezes and Recover web page.

Thread
    Hi I am new to game and I have problem with having to recover web page many time during battle ?? any fix for this?? Thanks :thumbsup:
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread Flashpint Europe.

Neenee. Das ist nur auf der Flashpointkarte so - ist ne Hilfestellung fuer Newbies, da das unsere Tutorial/Einsteigerkarte ist ;) Neulinge haben doch sowieso schon soviel um die Ohren im Game, da wollten wir ihnen ein bisschen helfen. Auf den anderen…
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread Diplomacy Question, Conquered nations still show me at war.

Then Iraq in your game has been annihilated VP-wise, either by you and/or other players. This said: there still may be Iraqi units lurking around somewhere. But even if - the VP counter matters. If ZERO, any negative modifier resulting from your war…
  • lil_Gpig -

Ahh ok, thank you so much for clearing that up. Before i saw this reply i had submitted a ticket in game so i apologize for that inconvenience. I have found the little islands for Croatia, Denmark and Egypt by clicking on the nation in that tab and it…
  • popel333 -

Replied to the thread Wie erstellt man Allianzrunden?.

• Germanico -

Replied to the thread CON nicht mit Smartphone spielbar.

CON kommt mobile soon(tm): "Diesen Winter auf Handys in deiner Naehe!"
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread Create Private Game.

This is an MMO - and we want people to play with each other - that's the whole goal of the game. If you want to solo or mp with a handful of friends I am afraid we cannot serve you - thus no option to create games. //G