Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Feedback (on the last update)

Infantry not conquering

Germanico

"Office cacti RU" (Офисные Кактусы) и "Парни из Стали" - поединок

PutinW

End of Game Issue

frontpd

Background sound

DeadCaptain

Recent Activities

• Mc_Johnsen -

Posted the thread Feedback (on the last update).

Thread
    Since there are a lot of people voicing their thoughts, I will do it too! 1. General state of balancing I am really happy! There is always room for improvement but the situation months before was certainly not as good as today ;) Just to list a few: -…
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread Infantry not conquering.

Please check if you are set to peace in the diplo panel with the owner nation or insurgents.
  • Mc_Johnsen -

Liked BoyReplaced’s post in the thread Combine Coalition and Diplomacy Menus.

Like (Post)
    I have to switch back and forth constantly between these two to do related tasks. Just move the Coalition tabs to the Diplomacy menu. Couple more: -Can we get end of game reports? Casualties on each side by opponent comes to mind. -Allow applications…
  • Дуэль! Это замечательно! Альянс "Парни из Стали" подтверждает свое участи по выше указанным правилам в схватке с "Офисными…
  • DeadCaptain -

Posted the thread Infantry not conquering.

Thread
    Infantry not conquering cities. Provinces are ok. 2 different games screenshots.firefox.com/XokGBm…p/www.conflictnations.com
  • Germanico -

Liked BoyReplaced’s post in the thread GENERAL UPDATE (190221).

Like (Post)
    Couple thoughts on city management. I really, REALLY like 12 hour HQ relocation. I like playing fast and loose, not big on stacking up defense in my capital regions. So depending on who is attacking me and how, I will rotate my HQ from city to city to…
  • frontpd -

Replied to the thread End of Game Issue.

So, does that mean my "win" for this game has been lost permanently?
  • DeadCaptain -

Replied to the thread Background sound.

Quote from Crang: “turn it off i play music all the time when i play ” But then I cant hear missiles and anti air effects.
  • BoyReplaced -

Replied to the thread GENERAL UPDATE (190221).

Couple thoughts on city management. I really, REALLY like 12 hour HQ relocation. I like playing fast and loose, not big on stacking up defense in my capital regions. So depending on who is attacking me and how, I will rotate my HQ from city to city to…
  • BoyReplaced -

Posted the thread Combine Coalition and Diplomacy Menus.

Thread
    I have to switch back and forth constantly between these two to do related tasks. Just move the Coalition tabs to the Diplomacy menu. Couple more: -Can we get end of game reports? Casualties on each side by opponent comes to mind. -Allow applications…