Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Damage assessments

Teburu

Organic warfare/new mode/rework

Teburu

My BM missile was defeated by a fighter squadron...

Teburu

bonjours je suis français

Whats the last thing your do, once you know the game will be over?

Recent Activities

• Teburu -

Replied to the thread Damage assessments.

Quote from DOA70: “So I got a response, 8 days after putting in the report. The response was in two parts. The first part assured me that combat is played out irrespective of the money spent. The second part was a wall of words outlining all the…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Organic warfare/new mode/rework.

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from The Pale Rider: “@Hydralysk you have 3 x more posts on forum than kills in the game (3 whole games with 0 wins). So forgive me if question your knowledge on what's best for this game. ” Actually he has around…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread My BM missile was defeated by a fighter squadron....

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from The Pale Rider: “Quote from Teburu: “lol no doesnt even deal damage against missiles ” Well in theory it doesn't deal defense damage against ground units; but it does so who knows? Plane stats are not…
  • Teburu -

Quote from The Pale Rider: “Quote from Teburu: “lol no doesnt even deal damage against missiles ” Well in theory it doesn't deal defense damage against ground units; but it does so who knows? Plane stats are not accurate. Missile could have ben…
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from The Pale Rider: “Quote from Teburu: “lol no doesnt even deal damage against missiles ” Well in theory it doesn't deal defense damage against ground units; but it does so who knows? Plane stats are not accurate. Missile could have ben…
  • david roro -

Posted the thread bonjours je suis français.

Thread
    1. bonjours je suis français et je cherche des joueurs français ou sachant parlé le français pour les intégré dans mon alliance foxtrop alfa joueurs pas sérieux s abstenir forum.conflictnations.com/inde…59f3d939a8926c6b2eeda7b63
  • kurtvonstein -

Posted the thread Whats the last thing your do, once you know the game will be over?.

Thread
    You know this idle mode: The game is basically won. You only need 100 VP more. You killed all of your potential enemies so there is no more risk and you let your national guard wander thourgh endless useless desert land, tundra or jungle to get those…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Kurts "Pimp my Ride" Workshop.

Update: I formated the topic to make it more readable.
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread SEASON 8 IS LIVE.

Replied to the thread [2022] 24 февраля / 24 February (EXTERNIUM PROJECT).