Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Ethiopia automatically annexed Djibouti once occupied (Blood and Oil)

575-Kranzegrad

Resource bonus

575-Kranzegrad

Pinned News From My Latest Game

ewac123

You can't beat me

ewac123

Ships attacking my subs and a city at the same time?

575-Kranzegrad

Recent Activities

• Quote from Teburu: “Its not annexed tho, it gets turned into Homeland. Thats the case for a couple of countries ” Teburu is right. It's TRUE.
  • 575-Kranzegrad -

Replied to the thread Resource bonus.

If you have hard reconnaice income resource number system. Answer is: Examples; Electronics 1.975 translated to +79/ h - ( +25 is +1/ h ) ( +100 is +4/ h ).
  • ewac123 -

Replied to the thread News From My Latest Game.

• ewac123 -

Replied to the thread You can't beat me.

Quote from Big bad Wolf: “Randystyles ” join a new EN or FR flashpoint and I'll join in as well
  • ewac123 -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread You can't beat me.

Like (Post)
    yes. K/D is a good indicator as to how involved a player is in a game. Meaning fighting till the end. Palling ahead and a avoiding obstacles such as taking Unnecesary risks or agressivly going for thw kill. Take 2 random player that I havent had the…
  • 575-Kranzegrad -

Replied to the thread Ships attacking my subs and a city at the same time?.

Don't worry. This is not are bug issues, it's seem he using 1x ATK Subs and 1x Corvette units, bec there has 2x red fire lines. There has must been 2x stack unit on this sea areas.
  • WalterChang -

Quote from playbabe: “ghost attack ” Do you mean, one of the attacks isn't really happening? It's a graphical/UI glitch that indicates two simultaneous combats, but in reality it is only doing damage to one of the targets?
  • playbabe -

• Dealer of Death -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread You can't beat me.

Like (Post)
    yes. K/D is a good indicator as to how involved a player is in a game. Meaning fighting till the end. Palling ahead and a avoiding obstacles such as taking Unnecesary risks or agressivly going for thw kill. Take 2 random player that I havent had the…