Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Wife and Husband team cant play on same game round?

Barry Bonds

Teburu

Виды стран и их игровые особенности

Drony77

вопрос по доктрине

Drony77

Стратегия "Черепаха"

dohteM

Recent Activities

• BarneyWubbles -

Posted the thread Wife and Husband team cant play on same game round?.

Thread
    As the title says, married and my wife wants to try as she sees me looking and playing this a lot. She has her own pc and i have my own pc. i read if same ip then not allowed, this seems a bit over the top. can my wife and i not join in a game together…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Barry Bonds.

• Roots Naggy -

Posted the thread Barry Bonds.

Thread
    Barry Bonds A baseball player who is eternally hated on, even though he is not the reason for all the problems of the game of baseball. Let's face it. Baseball turned the other way on steroid use until the media got a hold of the story and created this…
  • Drony77 -

Replied to the thread Виды стран и их игровые особенности.

Quote from dohteM: “новая зеландия ставит по корвету возле портов и все твоя бомжацкая попсовая механизированая пехота умирает на подходе если ты…
  • Drony77 -

Replied to the thread вопрос по доктрине.

Quote from dohteM: “что то я не врубаюсь в пользе доктрины если скажем западная дает в первы йдень изучение ударного вертолета но чтобы его…
  • Roots Naggy -

Wrote a comment on Dealer of Death’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Por favor, ¿es posibíl a tú juegas in cavera con mí? Soy muy nervioso y por que soy bêginara, ¡es dificíl! Yo era vêndonir, ¿quieres tích a mí cómo a juegar de guerra de los naciones? Más gracias a tú.
  • dohteM -

Posted the thread вопрос по доктрине.

Thread
    что то я не врубаюсь в пользе доктрины если скажем западная дает в первы йдень изучение ударного вертолета но чтобы его построить нужно…
  • dohteM -

новая зеландия ставит по корвету возле портов и все твоя бомжацкая попсовая механизированая пехота умирает на подходе если ты не расчистишь путь а с учетом того что нз держит один флот на защите а первым фармит то врятли у тебя получится
  • dohteM -

боты вообще это такое себе у них 1 город и немного земель зато война с ботом режет боевой дух общий что отражается на ресурсах если нападать…
  • dohteM -

ага и тут бразилия на танках к тебе вкатывается и ей пофиг 100 у тебя эсминцев или 1 твои эсминцы по земле не бегают а на новую зеландию ты…