Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Where is the Parachute Infantry? Is SR 71 Blackbird a bomber?

D.Charlie

Unit Replacement

Dealer of Death

I KNOW REAL ELITE 8 UNIT (I THINK), AND BACKUP RENEW ELITE 8 UNIT

575-Kranzegrad

I want my Z's

575-Kranzegrad

Announcement SEASON 8 UPDATE NEWS

575-Kranzegrad

Recent Activities

• D.Charlie -

Replied to the thread Where is the Parachute Infantry? Is SR 71 Blackbird a bomber?.

Quote from 575-Kranzegrad: “SR-17 is only Stealth Scout Aircraft not parachute aircraft. Real parachute Aircraft is 'Military Cargo Aircraft'. ” And when did I say that? These are two totally different questions sir, read it again please
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Unit Replacement.

Quote from 575-Kranzegrad: “Quote from Hydralysk: “Quote from DodiMiki: “Alright i might sound a bit nerdy here but technically the M247 Sgt York never saw mass production due to it performing poorly in trials and the project was cancelled in…
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked 575-Kranzegrad’s post in the thread Unit Replacement.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hydralysk: “Quote from DodiMiki: “Alright i might sound a bit nerdy here but technically the M247 Sgt York never saw mass production due to it performing poorly in trials and the project was cancelled in 1985. ” Ahh, but in the game…
  • david roro -

Liked Aquela’s post in the thread SEASON 8 UPDATE NEWS.

Like (Post)
    1652971895_news_images_24052.png
    Commanders! We have reached one of the final hurdles in our development cycle for the next Seasonal Unit, and now it is time that we share some details on the behind-the-scenes progress. The Team is very excited to…
  • david roro -

Liked 575-Kranzegrad’s post in the thread SEASON 8 UPDATE NEWS.

Like (Post)
    Next week(s) thems.
  • DOA70 -

Liked 575-Kranzegrad’s post in the thread I want my Z's.

Like (Post)
    Same here. I thinking about Rising Tides Zombie map ver.
  • 575-Kranzegrad -

Replied to the thread I KNOW REAL ELITE 8 UNIT (I THINK), AND BACKUP RENEW ELITE 8 UNIT.

Quote from Teburu: “It has been all but confirmed to be eastern elite aircraft tho ” Teburu Do you have Discord account? Bec i no have Discord account and trying join into Discord, but system not allow it. Main Topic: It is really true SU-25 and…
  • Clock -

Liked SquiffySquirrel’s post in the thread I want my Z's.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DOA70: “C'mon now. No Z maps for Easter. ” Ironically, Easter celebrates someone coming back from the dead. Perfect time for zombies.
  • Clock -

Liked DOA70’s post in the thread I want my Z's.

Like (Post)
    C'mon now. No Z maps for Easter. Ok. Fine. Religious sensitivities and all. But how 'bout Memorial day?!? It's a holiday to remember the dead for cryin out loud! Put some Z maps into the rotation!! Pretty please! And make em the tough Z's. The…
  • A_Talking_Crab -

Liked Hydralysk’s post in the thread Unit Replacement.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DodiMiki: “ Alright i might sound a bit nerdy here but technically the M247 Sgt York never saw mass production due to it performing poorly in trials and the project was cancelled in 1985. ” Ahh, but in the game timeline, the York was given…