Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Announcement Update - Patch Notes 2106.15

Opulon

Dear DORADO Devs, ... We NEED ...

Kalrakh

The Elite Warriors are accepting new recruits

LastLiving

New Youtube Content for Venomous Reserve

Yak

Oyun Sonu Görüntüleriniz !

GoldCaliber

Recent Activities

• Teburu -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread Update - Patch Notes 2106.15.

Like (Post)
    thanks for your feedback.
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked Aquela’s post in the thread Update - Patch Notes 2106.15.

Like (Post)
    Hey @Dealer of Death and @ewac123 , Thanks for pointing the Ballistic Missiles bug. After the additional information you have provided us with, we were able to replicate it and our team is currently working on a fix. We are aiming to release it to…
  • Opulon -

Replied to a comment by Crux1412 on kurtvonstein’s wall.

Wall Reply
    I will ask you politely to stop harassing in public other users. I'll have a talk with Kurtvonstein about courtesy in our games, and you can contact me in private if you want to throw more details. But here, the only thing you manage is to fill more than…
  • Opulon -

Replied to the thread Update - Patch Notes 2106.15.

• Crux1412 -

Replied to a comment by Crux1412 on kurtvonstein’s wall.

Wall Reply
    1.The email I sent you is to reason with you, wish you can understand that your error.
    2. I have given you 2 years and a respect way to settlement, but if you insist on not admitting your mistakes, I only choose to expose the facts of your crime in…
  • FeedbackAccount -

Liked FeedbackAccount’s post in the thread Update - Patch Notes 2106.15.

Like (Post)
    What I miss, is any update on the blackscreen issue, which is said to be caused by the renderer to break. The last time the blackscreen issue was obviously worth mentioning, was 2 months ago. I wonder what happened the last two months, especially because…
  • FeedbackAccount -

What I miss, is any update on the blackscreen issue, which is said to be caused by the renderer to break. The last time the blackscreen issue was obviously worth mentioning, was 2 months ago. I wonder what happened the last two months, especially because…
  • uptopz -

Wrote a comment on uptopz’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Đào tạo SEO là một trong những dịch vụ hàng đầu của Uptopz. Tất cả học viên sẽ được tìm hiểu, học tập, khai thác sâu hơn về các kiến thức SEO ngắn hạn, trung hạn và các chiến lược dài hạn…
  • Aquela -

Hey @Dealer of Death and @ewac123 , Thanks for pointing the Ballistic Missiles bug. After the additional information you have provided us with, we were able to replicate it and our team is currently working on a fix. We are aiming to release it to…
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread Dear DORADO Devs, ... We NEED ....

Quote from Yak: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “ ” Quote from Kalrakh: “, then I would finally face real enemies on the public maps ” We have some plans to counter this - can't say for sure when it will be implemented - but it is something we…