Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Problems with the Heavy Bomber

Pansypuss

I just found this bug with Air Assault

Mobile Phone: Black Screen with Red vs. Blue Single Speed Apokalypse

Announcement Update - Patch Notes 2206.13

kurtvonstein

Announcement 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL EVENT

kurtvonstein

Recent Activities

• Pansypuss -

Replied to the thread Problems with the Heavy Bomber.

Happens to me periodically with strike fighters I think. When it happens, I send them on a short flight path that is accepted wait a minute and then send them to the far destination I actually want them to go to and that fixes it. There's definitely a…
  • Pansypuss -

Posted the thread I just found this bug with Air Assault.

Thread
    This just happened to me in gameID=5577533 on Day 30 around 2:30am game time in Morocco. I'm playing Austria. I have a stack of 8 Towed artillery, 1 mobile Anti-Air and 1 Mobile SAM, all level 5 so they can all do Air Assault. I was being chased by a…
  • Bigtallnerd419 -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Submarine stacked with a ship.

Like (Post)
    Quote from bobqz: “Why have a carrier without planes ? I have seen one game where a coalition had several outfitted carriers. I sunk one and took out 2 officers but in the end we still lost to them. 5 on 3 and we really had our way with 2 of them…
  • so finally the single speed Red vs. Blue is out...and I cant use it on the phone. And from the Feedback ingame it seems that none of my team mates can. The Map is black. You can open reserach and city screen even market and you see the events such as…
  • Bigtallnerd419 -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL EVENT.

Like (Post)
    Quote from The Destroyer 4: “"4 x players play like checkers just want to move forward one dimensionally. Thus the common quote "This is Chess not Checkers"" kurtvonstein As a 4x player, I play like a card game. Play your cards right (jokers,…
  • The Destroyer 4 -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL EVENT.

Like (Post)
    Quote from The Destroyer 4: “"4 x players play like checkers just want to move forward one dimensionally. Thus the common quote "This is Chess not Checkers"" kurtvonstein As a 4x player, I play like a card game. Play your cards right (jokers,…
  • kurtvonstein -

Posted the thread Mobile Phone: Black Screen with Red vs. Blue Single Speed Apokalypse.

Thread
    so finally the single speed Red vs. Blue is out...and I cant use it on the phone. And from the Feedback ingame it seems that none of my team mates can. The Map is black. You can open reserach and city screen even market and you see the events such as…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Update - Patch Notes 2206.13.

Question to devs: When will the black screen on Red vs. blue Single speed be fixed for mobile phones?
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL EVENT.

• The Destroyer 4 -

Replied to the thread 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL EVENT.

"4 x players play like checkers just want to move forward one dimensionally. Thus the common quote "This is Chess not Checkers"" kurtvonstein As a 4x player, I play like a card game. Play your cards right (jokers, queens, kings, ect) you'll win CON…