Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

NOT happy! :(

Flat Stanley

Halloween

Flat Stanley

Penalty for NOT Declaring and just invading.

The Destroyer 4

why not koreas 5 city?

KFGauss

By day 5, what are your usual units?

Flat Stanley

Recent Activities

• Flat Stanley -

Replied to the thread NOT happy! :(.

Quote from playbabe: “can’t help when we have.. let me list some of it - usa housing - china housing & covid - ukrain ” "ukrain" lol
  • playbabe -

can’t help when we have.. let me list some of it - usa housing - china housing & covid - ukrain The prince still the same for me so incase you don’t know, buying through mobile will cost you extra due to the app store taking a cut out of it.
  • Flat Stanley -

Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Quote from Melinda: “So I just found out the price of gold went up. Why is that? Before, I could purchase 50K gold for 104 leu. Now it is up to 126. No way imma keep paying that much. So either I buy less gold (which…
  • Flat Stanley -

Liked KFGauss’s post in the thread why not koreas 5 city?.

Like (Post)
    If you chuckleheads want to chit-chat, you should try using Facebook's DMs, instead of annoying all the rest of the forum users with your inane 1-line, adds-nothing posts. Know what I mean? OBTW - That's what's known as a rhetorical question. You…
  • Flat Stanley -

Replied to the thread Halloween.

• The Destroyer 4 -

Like (Post)
    If you chuckleheads want to chit-chat, you should try using Facebook's DMs, instead of annoying all the rest of the forum users with your inane 1-line, adds-nothing posts. Know what I mean? OBTW - That's what's known as a rhetorical question. You…
  • The Destroyer 4 -

texas-chainsaw.gif Lowkey, when I first used a lawnmower.
  • Teburu -

Like (Post)
  • The Destroyer 4 -

• The Destroyer 4 -