Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Interesting Idea About CoN News

Announcement NATIONALIZATION UPDATE (190117)

sublimagic

СОВЕТЫ ПО ИГРЕ

ОБНОВЛЕНИЯ НА РУССКОМ

- SOKOL -

Recent Activities

• Your Local Noob -

Posted the thread Interesting Idea About CoN News.

Thread
    As a foreword, I know that the game devs are very busy, but I have a small suggestion that I think may be easy to implent. It is unrealistic that CoN News seems to be based in no country and is unaffected as a company by any kind of occupation. CoN News…
  • sublimagic -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread NATIONALIZATION UPDATE (190117).

Like (Post)
    on most maps 10 cities is not max, 6 cities is probably the average size on most maps business interest might also play a part ;)
  • sublimagic -

Liked ThePanda’s post in the thread NATIONALIZATION UPDATE (190117).

Like (Post)
    Quote from sublimagic: “@Germanico awesome idea again but any reason why it's only set to 6 and not 10 like the top nations in the game have to start with? that would turn any nation worth playing if they could have the same homeland cities as the usa…
  • sublimagic -

Replied to the thread NATIONALIZATION UPDATE (190117).

fair enough I only play the ww3 maps thanks to those that replied :)
  • Germanico -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread NATIONALIZATION UPDATE (190117).

Like (Post)
    on most maps 10 cities is not max, 6 cities is probably the average size on most maps business interest might also play a part ;)
  • Germanico -

Liked ThePanda’s post in the thread NATIONALIZATION UPDATE (190117).

Like (Post)
    Quote from sublimagic: “@Germanico awesome idea again but any reason why it's only set to 6 and not 10 like the top nations in the game have to start with? that would turn any nation worth playing if they could have the same homeland cities as the usa…
  • Bohemianation -

Posted the thread 2575936.

Thread
    Game 2575936 cannot gain access, game was acting up last night, couldn't build buildings now this morning I cant get in
  • SergeyPakhomov -

Liked - SOKOL -’s post in the thread СОВЕТЫ ПО ИГРЕ.

Like (Post)
    НАЦИОНАЛИЗИРОВАТЬ ГОРОД 5.jpgi.gif В новом обновление появилась функция в постройках "Национализировать город" - бесплатная аннексия города за 9-12 часов,…
  • ThePanda -

Liked - SOKOL -’s post in the thread СОВЕТЫ ПО ИГРЕ.

Like (Post)
    НАЦИОНАЛИЗИРОВАТЬ ГОРОД 5.jpgi.gif В новом обновление появилась функция в постройках "Национализировать город" - бесплатная аннексия города за 9-12 часов,…
  • ThePanda -

Replied to the thread NATIONALIZATION UPDATE (190117).