Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Feeding thousands of kills per game. Against TOS or not?

JeanneGallardo

Not so Special Elite Forces

JamesBell

Damage weirdness

playbabe

Recent Activities

• JeanneGallardo -

Replied to the thread Feeding thousands of kills per game. Against TOS or not?.

• JamesBell -

Replied to the thread Not so Special Elite Forces.

Thanks for the info, I will keep it in my mind.
  • playbabe -

Replied to the thread Damage weirdness.

• heongost -

Posted the thread Why do I am banned game NUCLEAR WINTER (id=8475296).

Thread
    I was playing as Somalia. I saw that Libya was too strong, so I asked for help from the South African and Philippine alliances. So why was I banned? I'm playing on a laptop! wV9AH6a.png
  • HulkHogann -

Replied to the thread Damage weirdness.

note I lost a motorized infantry in first round of combat while my enemy lost nothing.
  • HulkHogann -

Posted the thread Damage weirdness.

Thread
    my recon division with 52% entrenchment bonus is getting out damaged by this attacking enemy tank division. First round of battle my guys did less than 20 damage while taking huge damage? Note I have an arty out back hitting the tank division, which…
  • HulkHogann -

Posted the thread Damage weirdness.

Thread
    my recon division with 52% entrenchment bonus is getting out damaged by this attacking enemy tank division. First round of battle my guys did less than 20 damage while taking huge damage? Note I have an arty out back hitting the tank division, which…
  • CandyCzar -

Posted the thread България-Bulgaria.

Thread
    Не сте сами . Много сме,силни сме ! Служим на чистата и свята република ,където всекиму според заслугите .
  • _wielebny_ -

Replied to the thread Official Season 9 Unit FEEDBACK thread.

Someone uses elite ones at all .. anything?
  • _wielebny_ -

Liked SROL’s post in the thread Official Season 9 Unit FEEDBACK thread.

Like (Post)
    I prefer normal frigates combined with 1 destroyer or even with naval officer since at level 1 elite frig you can ony build 3 and they cant even stack so why do I want 3 elite frig when I can build 15 or 20 normal ones before can reach level 2. also…