Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

'Compare with myself' button to compare stats of other player's with own ones

Infantry changes

WalterChang

The Elite Warriors are accepting new recruits

Rickior

Other stats in news

Seroslav

HP question

Opulon

Recent Activities

• 'Compare with myself' button to compare stats of other player's with own ones, this would be especially useful if there would be percentage of each kind of troops lost added. So for example: Player X Infantry: Killed / Lost / % Lost / Ratio (killed to
  • Opulon -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread Infantry changes.

Like (Post)
    Here my spin on this Make mot inf and NG be the same power level but different use. Make Mec, Airborne and Naval inf be the same power level, powerful then mot & ng but each with different use. Mot inf remove range attack reduce overall damage, have…
  • WalterChang -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread Infantry changes.

Like (Post)
    Here my spin on this Make mot inf and NG be the same power level but different use. Make Mec, Airborne and Naval inf be the same power level, powerful then mot & ng but each with different use. Mot inf remove range attack reduce overall damage, have…
  • WalterChang -

Replied to the thread Infantry changes.

Quote from playbabe: “Here my spin on this Make mot inf and NG be the same power level but different use. Make Mec, Airborne and Naval inf be the same power level, powerful then mot & ng but each with different use. Mot inf remove range attack reduce…
  • Seroslav -

Liked DOA70’s post in the thread Troops Stacks.

Like (Post)
    Quote from _dany20_: “Quote from DOA70: “Quote from Teburu: “Quote from DOA70: “Quote from Crozbomb: “Hi Everyone, looking for the definitive guide on ideal stacking of troops for all branches of the military to get the most out of each attack,…
  • Seroslav -

Liked 737373elj’s post in the thread Guide to all Conventional CON units: discussion.

Like (Post)
    So I posted this in the Reddit and I thought it would be interesting (and enlightening!) to hear your opinions as well. This is my guide, but I would like to make it more objective and maybe include more details that I missed out. So let’s get to it!…
  • playbabe -

Replied to the thread Infantry changes.

• Rickior -

Replied to the thread The Elite Warriors are accepting new recruits.

I'm also interested to join, if you are still active and recruiting.
  • Seroslav -

Replied to the thread Other stats in news.

From the propositions from there, the only one I like and find useful is "total kill count and/or a total civilian death count". The one of population kill is less obvious to use, so maybe better to introduce into newspaper. It may make some people…
  • MarineRecon33 -

Liked KFGauss’s post in the thread changes to the game that I feel should be implemented.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Teburu: “While i normally would agree with most of that, I'll have to disagree on principle with everything you said because "I'm [insert stats] so i know what im talking about" is a really silly way to try and give credit to what you're…