Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

New Unit: Strike Drones

Aeneas of Troy

Wolfpacking?

ADVISOR

Product Alert

Hydralysk

Announcement SEASON 8 IS LIVE

kurtvonstein

How much does skill matter?

Buckeyechamp

Recent Activities

• DOA70 -

Liked Killiam07’s post in the thread I want my Z's.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DOA70: “C'mon now. No Z maps for Easter. Ok. Fine. Religious sensitivities and all. But how 'bout Memorial day?!? It's a holiday to remember the dead for cryin out loud! Put some Z maps into the rotation!! Pretty please! And make em…
  • Aeneas of Troy -

Replied to the thread New Unit: Strike Drones.

Quote from PaskalSF: “I think Modern Warfare Drones are used effectively, so I think it would be great to add strike drones, these drones are powerful enough to cause 5-7 Damage to infantry units, their basically like the ones we see in Modern day…
  • Second Cannae -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Error with range of bombers patrolling).

Like (Post)
    Hi, I sometimes get an error when i wanne send out a bomber on patrol...it seems the system does not calculate the range properly...noly workaroudn is to send the bomber home and to start new: here are some screenshots for better understanding:
  • Second Cannae -

Liked ADVISOR’s post in the thread Wolfpacking?.

Like (Post)
    conflictnations.com/fileadmin/…ictnations/legal/tos.html Here is the main set of rules. But as I pointed out to you earlier, I will solve this problem. You can also find me on DISCORD: ADVISOR#1004
  • Teburu -

Quote from playbabe: “it is the upgraded drone and elite drone take it or leave ” I’d be happy if he takes the elite drone and leaves
  • playbabe -

it is the upgraded drone and elite drone take it or leave
  • ADVISOR -

Replied to the thread Wolfpacking?.

conflictnations.com/fileadmin/…ictnations/legal/tos.html Here is the main set of rules. But as I pointed out to you earlier, I will solve this problem. You can also find me on DISCORD: ADVISOR#1004
  • vynical -

Quote from kurtvonstein: “Coming back to your initial question. Wolfpacking is when a group of players works together which exceeds the number of players in a coalition. Easiest thing to spot if f.e.e 5 players from 1 alliance are in a game but you…
  • kurtvonstein -

Coming back to your initial question. Wolfpacking is when a group of players works together which exceeds the number of players in a coalition. Easiest thing to spot if f.e.e 5 players from 1 alliance are in a game but you can only have coalition of 3…
  • ADVISOR -

Write a bug report directly from the game. But in any case, I will check the data you provided.