Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Troops go backwards when between provinces

HoleInRightWing

Increase coaliton leaving time after Victory points are reached 4x game

Dealer of Death

Season 4 Unit : Terminators

Dealer of Death

Polar Sun

Dealer of Death

Gold Gain without Payment

JonDoe101

Recent Activities

• HoleInRightWing -

Replied to the thread Troops go backwards when between provinces.

Quote from MachForce9: “if you mess with the waypoints enough you should be able to avoid this ” Still kinda annoying though lol
  • HoleInRightWing -

Liked Stratieon’s post in the thread Troops go backwards when between provinces.

Like (Post)
    Quote from HoleInRightWing: “I've noticed this bug in many previous games before: When a naval unit or ground unit is in between two provinces/sea zones and you tell it to move into a province, it often pathfinds backwards to the center of the other…
  • HoleInRightWing -

Liked MachForce9’s post in the thread Troops go backwards when between provinces.

Like (Post)
    if you mess with the waypoints enough you should be able to avoid this
  • murielelwyn -

Wrote a comment on murielelwyn’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ایران گمبلینگ یک مجله آنلاین شرط بندی است که به معرفی بهترین کازینوهای داخلی و خارجی و آموزش بازی های شرط بندی مانند بازی انفجار، بازی بلک جک، پوکر، رولت و پیش بینی مسابقات می پردازد.

• 737373elj -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Season 4 Unit : Terminators.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kalrakh: “They are superfast and I believe he wants them to have 30 HP at T3. They probably also would ignore entrenchment and might be armor units with low signature. ” This And I would have them suffer minimal terrain penalties because…
  • SOLUTION: Don't play those 4X games, play nice sane 1X games.
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Season 4 Unit : Terminators.

Quote from Wade97Wade: “So a nerfed tank on legs? ” Well, I guess we could also try to throw in your epic ability to misunderstand, tho coding THAT will be a bear for Dorado.
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Season 4 Unit : Terminators.

Quote from Kalrakh: “They are superfast and I believe he wants them to have 30 HP at T3. They probably also would ignore entrenchment and might be armor units with low signature. ” This And I would have them suffer minimal terrain penalties because…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Polar Sun.

Quote from Pafufu: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Did anyone ever notice that the shadows for all the units are from a Sun that is always NNE in the sky. Yes I know they would have to make huge amounts of code to make it realistic for no practical…
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked Pafufu’s post in the thread Polar Sun.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “Did anyone ever notice that the shadows for all the units are from a Sun that is always NNE in the sky. Yes I know they would have to make huge amounts of code to make it realistic for no practical gain, but I just wanted…