Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Stealth, Special Forces and War State

Hydralysk

Keeping Players In The Game

Tzztzttztz

Why Can’t I Cross the Detroit River?

Im On Smoko

Improvement for my strategy?

KFGauss

Unit Replacement

Hydralysk

Recent Activities

• kurtvonstein -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread Your Russian In game Perspective?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Im On Smoko: “Hmm, many great responses. Especially @Opulon & @kurtvonstein. In those above mentioned analyses, the eastern Russian cities / territories are the fat to the meat of the country, as in can be trimmed / lost so to speak. I am…
  • ssotiris -

Liked Tzztzttztz’s post in the thread Keeping Players In The Game.

Like (Post)
    "Lower level" games, which can only be entered by new players and which are closed to experienced players, should be introduced. New players are only allowed to enter that game (closed to experienced players). New players cannot play ordinary games. Only…
  • Hydralysk -

Replied to the thread Stealth, Special Forces and War State.

Quote from Teburu: “... don't declare war when crossing borders, only when running into other troops. ” Interesting. An undocumented capability with significant game impact. youtu.be/VokGd5zhGJ4?t=60
  • Buckeyechamp -

Liked Tzztzttztz’s post in the thread Keeping Players In The Game.

Like (Post)
    "Lower level" games, which can only be entered by new players and which are closed to experienced players, should be introduced. New players are only allowed to enter that game (closed to experienced players). New players cannot play ordinary games. Only…
  • Tzztzttztz -

Replied to the thread Keeping Players In The Game.

• Im On Smoko -

Replied to the thread Why Can’t I Cross the Detroit River?.

Quote from Moon Tsu: “I can’t expect the developers to have a detailed knowledge of every region in the game. But, I still get annoyed that I have to go all the way to Toronto if I want to cross from Detroit to Kent-Chatham in the game. I have made…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Stealth, Special Forces and War State.

They are invisible but get a heli radar signature during air assault and don't declare war when crossing borders, only when running into other troops.
  • TheShinwacker -

Liked DodiMiki’s post in the thread Unit Replacement.

Like (Post)
    Good day everyone, today's my first post in this forum and i wanted to start it with a small suggestion for the game; So when it comes to the Western Doctrine, I thought it would make a little more sense to replace the Tier 2 mobile Anti-Air (M247 Sgt…
  • TheShinwacker -

Liked Hydralysk’s post in the thread Unit Replacement.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DodiMiki: “ Alright i might sound a bit nerdy here but technically the M247 Sgt York never saw mass production due to it performing poorly in trials and the project was cancelled in 1985. ” Ahh, but in the game timeline, the York was given…
  • Hydralysk -

Posted the thread Stealth, Special Forces and War State.

Thread
    As I understand it, even though they are invisible to the enemy when not attacking, Special Forces still trigger a state of war when they cross boundaries onto foreign soil. Have I missed a detail? iu