Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

I'm New to The Forum, and I Would Like to Create a Guide.

JesterTheBaka

Show the real level/skill of a player

Opulon

Is this considered legitimate strategy, bad sportsmanship, or otherwise not allowed?

ross222

Right of Way...

ross222

Problem with MODs

Opulon

Recent Activities

• JesterTheBaka -

Replied to the thread I'm New to The Forum, and I Would Like to Create a Guide..

• Teburu -

Replied to the thread I'm New to The Forum, and I Would Like to Create a Guide..

General Discussion; Offtopic if you want to go really safe
  • JesterTheBaka -

Posted the thread I'm New to The Forum, and I Would Like to Create a Guide..

Thread
    I'm not new to Conflict of Nations, but I am very new to this forum. I have a guide I want to make, but I'm not quite sure where to put it. I didn't see a "community created guides" section like on the Call of War 1942 forum, so I was just wondering…
  • Opulon -

Replied to the thread Show the real level/skill of a player.

Indeed. Activity will always be the scourge of public games, but if there was some punishment or reward to stick to the games at least a bit. I'm not even talking of "i'm losing so goodbye" (even if a player dead-eye said to me "i don't want to fight if…
  • Opulon -

Liked ThePanda’s post in the thread Show the real level/skill of a player.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kurtvonstein: “-Maps started/maps active till end/maps won ” This!! I think a public completion ratio could also help as an incentive to complete matches :D
  • ThePanda -

Quote from kurtvonstein: “-Maps started/maps active till end/maps won ” This!! I think a public completion ratio could also help as an incentive to complete matches :D
  • Opulon -

Many Challenges players would argue that any stat made in Public games is useless by design. And some hardcore elite challenge players would arge that only Elite challenges between two Elite alliances matter in stats. Ultimately... we always knew,…
  • Also, I found that I would send messages to one of them, and different ones of them would respond, this part is the most interesting part of your comment sounds like multi account but like germanico said with out the game id or you putting in an in-game…
  • ThePanda -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Show the real level/skill of a player.

Like (Post)
    Today the level of a player depends on the quantity (games he played) put not on the quality of his "play". Cant you put in a additional Score depending on different factors like: -Time to finish a map -Kills/Casualties -Maps started/maps active till…
  • ross222 -

Liked Fereyd’s post in the thread Right of Way....

Like (Post)
    if you don´t want to take this risk, don´t give ROW, To be on the safe side, you can form an ally, everybody has ROW and a security buffer of 24h is also implemented