Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :D
  • :thumbsup:
  • ;(
  • :thumbup:
  • X(
  • :sleeping:
  • :*
  • :whistling:
  • :|
  • :evil:
  • 8o
  • :saint:
  • =O
  • <3
  • <X
  • :!:
  • ||
  • :?:
  • :)
  • :/
  • :(
  • :S
  • ;)
  • X/
  • :P
  • 8)
  • ^^
  • ?(
  • :huh:
The maximum number of attachments: 100
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 8

• Winning is not very hard with Pakistan

Prakharchiku02

I also won with Pakistan. I allied with India, Iran, Australia. Then I attacked Afghanistan on day 3 after making troops constantly. Then I allied with china, Japan, Saudi Arabia and Thailand. Because India and Iran went offline. Saudi Arabia and I split Iran on the basis of resources we wanted. Then continue with your own strategy.
  • I've also won with Pakistan, I've also beat India, twice, without Assistance/Alliance.
    Although, I would recommend allying with Iran, China, or India.

If you plan on playing Pakistan, I recommend you do Duo / Trio with like friends or alliance members.
  • Affan5 wrote:

Pakistan is very narrow country but important one and difficult to play thats y people wont select it. Adding one more city just like before like lahore. and keeping jummu make the area more interesting
    I won solo as Pakistan 8)

The trick is to ally with India (7 cities?) to avoid the noob rushing you at the start and then to focus on Jammu and Afghanistan. Its painful though as Afghanistan is mainly mountain and takes forever for your lvl 1 infantry units to move around.

Alternatively ally with Afghanistan if hes any good and jointly attack India, otherwise you'll be stuck in a war of attrition and get nowhere.

I was initially in a coalition with Russia, China and India but the immature idiots fell out with each other so I left while leading the game and no one would dare challenge me.

Adding another city would certainly make it more interesting to counter India, but then again there's arguments for another city for North and South Korea too.
  • Pakistan is very narrow country but important one and difficult to play thats y people wont select it. Adding one more city just like before like lahore. and keeping jummu make the area more interesting