Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :D
  • :thumbsup:
  • ;(
  • :thumbup:
  • X(
  • :sleeping:
  • :*
  • :whistling:
  • :|
  • :evil:
  • 8o
  • :saint:
  • =O
  • <3
  • <X
  • :!:
  • ||
  • :?:
  • :)
  • :/
  • :(
  • :S
  • ;)
  • X/
  • :P
  • 8)
  • ^^
  • ?(
  • :huh:
The maximum number of attachments: 100
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 22

• Tifo_14 wrote:

I honestly don't know why people like the 10x mode.

I can understand 4x games, but not 10x. It is simply too fast. I don't know about anyone else here, but I don't join games where I go to sleep knowing my country might be destroyed by the time I wake up. I prefer relaxed, mellow 1x games, with an occasional 4x here and there.
    It would be enough if x10 games run 12 hours a day, and the rest of the day they are pause or run as x1 for example.

When joining you would see that in your timezone game runs everyday as x10 for example from 10 am to 10 pm, and the opposite from 10 pm to 10 am as x1. thats all what is needed to be able to play x10.

And if You dont like such mode... you just dont play it, that's all :) some people will like it, like me.
  • jemandanderes wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

I can understand 4x games, but not 10x. It is simply too fast. I don't know about anyone else here, but I don't join games where I go to sleep knowing my country might be destroyed by the time I wake up. I prefer relaxed, mellow 1x games, with an occasional 4x here and there.
    that's legit the first post of yours i liked(and the first you didn't like yourself)
    ...and thats like the tenth time you've liked your own post.i rarely like my posts, and definitely not as much as you lol.
    btw, i didnt like this post :rolleyes:
    From looking at your profile you have currently liked 30 of your own posts and you have a total of 76 likes, so early half f your recieved likes are your own.
    Oh really?
    Hmmm...
    I wonder where it says that

...oh wait, it doesn't say that.
  • Tifo_14 wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

that's legit the first post of yours i liked(and the first you didn't like yourself)
    ...and thats like the tenth time you've liked your own post.
    i rarely like my posts, and definitely not as much as you lol.
    From looking at your profile you have currently liked 30 of your own posts and you have a total of 76 likes, so early half f your recieved likes are your own.
  • ewac123 wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

...and thats like the tenth time you've liked your own post.

i rarely like my posts, and definitely not as much as you lol.
  • ewac123 wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

lol