Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :D
  • :thumbsup:
  • ;(
  • :thumbup:
  • X(
  • :sleeping:
  • :*
  • :whistling:
  • :|
  • :evil:
  • 8o
  • :saint:
  • =O
  • <3
  • <X
  • :!:
  • ||
  • :?:
  • :)
  • :/
  • :(
  • :S
  • ;)
  • X/
  • :P
  • 8)
  • ^^
  • ?(
  • :huh:
The maximum number of attachments: 100
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 10

• Refund

kungpaoheathen

I purchased the start up pack and was charged 2 times for the 1 pack. I cant get a hold of these guys either. So I will be advising you to call the department of homeland security. File a report for online fraud on GG studios. They will refund your money quickly. I did this to Activision and the government is suing them over their practices of charging for a year and then not providing access to the items, fraudulent behaviors abuses of employee laws etc. It works. If you want to get something done and this company isnt going to give us the refund, its theft and the USA will prosecute.
  • Account

LEWY 27

Hi, I’ve been playing this game for over a year and spent a fair bit on this game a was lvl 45 and to day a went to load the game up and it’s wiped my account and every time a try to login in it’s saying a don’t have a account? Am not happy with this and hopefully look forward to getting this fixed?
  • Burji Specks wrote:

It charged me double for the coins I purchased (40,000). I only got what I paid for.
    worse is If you recruit a bunch of Spies. You buy and start clicking Like anfamrer in Farm ville. You Miss some 2000 for the next Spy and before you can Stop your Trigger Finger from confirming you end Up paying 2000 gold to buy 2000 ingame Dollars. Thats what teally.hurts.
  • refund for in-game currency

_Czech Conqueror_

I accidentally bought electronics from the trade section for 2500 gold, therenwas no confirmation screen. game id: 7616060
  • jaysta_gaming_ wrote:

Hi i recently thought i could get an alliance game for me and my freinds but found out it was removed a few minuites after i brought security council, i didnt know if i would be able to get a refund as i have emailed the support gmail but hadnt got any response
    Can anyone help me at all?
    Dorado rarely gives refunds. You intended to buy the SC membership, so you're probably hopeless here.

Sorry :(
  • Refund

jaysta_gaming_

Hi i recently thought i could get an alliance game for me and my freinds but found out it was removed a few minuites after i brought security council, i didnt know if i would be able to get a refund as i have emailed the support gmail but hadnt got any response
    Can anyone help me at all?