Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :D
  • :thumbsup:
  • ;(
  • :thumbup:
  • X(
  • :sleeping:
  • :*
  • :whistling:
  • :|
  • :evil:
  • 8o
  • :saint:
  • =O
  • <3
  • <X
  • :!:
  • ||
  • :?:
  • :)
  • :/
  • :(
  • :S
  • ;)
  • X/
  • :P
  • 8)
  • ^^
  • ?(
  • :huh:
The maximum number of attachments: 100
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 26

• JackyThaParrot2 wrote:

In Battleground USA, I’m confused why Tennessee is not a playable nation. It’s bigger than Ohio, and has multiple major cities. Cities could be Memphis, Jackson, Nashville as the Capital, Chattanooga, and Knoxville. And if there could be 6 cities, I would suggest Murfreesboro. Tennessee also has a population of over 11 million, larger than some of the playable states.
    Oh I don't know, ... couldn't have anything to do with the fact Tennessee only has 59% of the population, 57% of Ohio's GDP, and doesn't figure at all in the political, or cultural national stage.
  • JackyThaParrot2 wrote:

In Battleground USA, I’m confused why Tennessee is not a playable nation. It’s bigger than Ohio, and has multiple major cities. Cities could be Memphis, Jackson, Nashville as the Capital, Chattanooga, and Knoxville. And if there could be 6 cities, I would suggest Murfreesboro. Tennessee also has a population of over 11 million, larger than some of the playable states.
    because this game evolves continuously and they might take your suggestion into consideration. keep them coming.
  • JackyThaParrot2 wrote:

Because making the game more fun, in the opinion of the game designers, is more important than making it realistic, and they thought the current map would be more fun.
  • In Battleground USA, I’m confused why Tennessee is not a playable nation. It’s bigger than Ohio, and has multiple major cities. Cities could be Memphis, Jackson, Nashville as the Capital, Chattanooga, and Knoxville. And if there could be 6 cities, I would suggest Murfreesboro. Tennessee also has a population of over 11 million, larger than some of the playable states.