Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ylliriani -

Posted the thread Multiple accounts.

Thread
    I want to report a player , i think he has alot of accounts
  • Opulon -

Replied to the thread Arms Industries...

Don't bother with annexation until mid game. It's a feature mostly made to help economies transition into the war-economies of late game. If you play properly you won't probably annex anything, but if you are lucky to encounter a good competition, you…
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread NOTICE: Steam login issue (FIXED).

Fixed. Please come back to us should you still see any issue with logging into steam on a new account. Thank you and please excuse the inconvenience. //G
  • pokerampm -

Wrote a comment on pokerampm’s wall.

Wall Comment
    POKERAMPM Merupakan Penyedia Situs IDN Poker, Poker Online Indonesia, Daftar Poker Terpercaya telah melayani semua bank di Indonesia dan deposit pulsa

Follow Me: pokerampm.biz/
  • Wüstenrabe -

Liked ghosTRider63’s post in the thread Roleplay serveri.

Like (Post)
    Roleplay tarzı oda oluşturup oynayabilir miyiz ? Ya da bu fikri düşünen var mı ? Yorumlarınızı bekliyorum.
  • Spinflight -

So are there any morale building bonusses outside of bunkers? Also whilst morale is capped at 100 does a potential morale of higher affect tax rate and productive capacity? Say for instance I built lv 5 bunkers in the capital which already has 100…
  • Spinflight -

Quote from Germanico: “To allow long term economical planning in this direction we balanced annexation - to pay off / ammortize in about 10-15 days for said specific resource. ” Not seeing how by my calcs. Maybe with a few extra upgrades to the…
  • Kranzegrad -

Replied to the thread the battle of a 1V3.

Quote from 737373elj: “I think Kranzegrad misread this as the zombie thread... ” I read it plot. zombies are armor class.
  • Kranzegrad -

Liked sratenwajet’s post in the thread Make the patrol circle darker.

Like (Post)
    AS Fighters have a nice dark patrol circle None of the other planes do Make the circles for the other planes darker
  • Kranzegrad -

Liked Pafufu’s post in the thread Make the patrol circle darker.

Like (Post)
    Yeah that may be a needed change.
  • Kranzegrad -

Liked LightingStars’s post in the thread Make the patrol circle darker.

Like (Post)
    I'd just like to see a white outline on the outside of the circle, that'd make my life so much easier.
  • I liked it! and victory sites too (oil refinery, mining facility and seed vault etc.), and small clans nations too.
  • n00b0d -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread SEASON 4 IS LIVE!.

Like (Post)
    AA will work on a 10 min timer and ranged attack and melee are on 60 min timer. Getting a kill with AA will most likely reset the 60 min timer.
  • 737373elj -

Liked sratenwajet’s post in the thread Make the patrol circle darker.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Alphh: “Noted. Thanks for your feedback! @sratenwajet could you provide me with some screenshots of this? I have tried it out, but both cricles look equally dark in my eyes. ” Make sure to look at it in a bright room with natural light. That…
  • 737373elj -

Liked Alat Urka’s post in the thread iOS Early Access Registration - OPEN NOW.

Like (Post)
    I can't sleep, have mercy and hurry :rolleyes:
  • why I hear boss music
  • It's a very funny idea. And you know what, i think it would work gameplay wise. Of course, the main problem is that you would need to convince the boss, aka Germanico, that it's a sound business investment, and i sadly think that it may not be the case…
  • Hancock -

Liked Zemunelo’s post in the thread Newspaper casualties.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hancock: “If you Shot an UAV down, the UAV-Pilot dies 2000 Miles away In His office ” Well UAV pilots and technicians use special equipment and helmets that are directly connected to their brains with wires and there are electroshock…
  • MilitaryDefense -

Replied to the thread NOTICE: Steam login issue (FIXED).

Hi, I've sent you a message, Can you please check the message? Thanks and Respects. @Yak
  • Yak -

Posted the thread NOTICE: Steam login issue (FIXED).

Thread
    1592473371_news_images_17000.jpg + + + + NOTICE + + + +
    Please be advised it has come to our attention that new Steam users are unable to get into the login section of the game. We are investigating this and hope to issue a fix as soon as possible. In…