Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Questions.

you not only need a plan, you need a strategy. you need a concept behind : i send all my infantry against the enemie and crush him with brute force... game doesnt work like this...
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked Tom_Cruise’s post in the thread Questions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Geraschenko: “Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Tom_Cruise: “Is there anyway to see each unit type HP/stats/cost/range on here without joining a game? The wiki resource doesn't go into much detail. ” yes, by…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread New Map Cold war needed In 4X.

"this game is dead" - ppl whenever they don't get exactly what they want
  • Tom_Cruise -

Quote from Geraschenko: “Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Tom_Cruise: “Is there anyway to see each unit type HP/stats/cost/range on here without joining a game? The wiki resource doesn't go into much detail. ” yes, by…
  • and it took you half a year to get upset about that? lol if you want to get shit done; you have to be the one to reach out ... the chance of really anyone of the support staff even looking at some random forum post are small, in a nonenglish forum even…
  • jellyju3u -

Replied to the thread New Map Cold war needed In 4X.

this game is dead , developers never care people, only money they need
  • Там по моему четко все расписано и указано! В чем опять вопрос? Или решили всеобщий интерес подогреть? Вот как раз и вспомним тогда эту…
  • and it took you half a year to get upset about that? lol if you want to get shit done; you have to be the one to reach out ... the chance of really anyone of the support staff even looking at some random forum post are small, in a nonenglish forum even…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Deployables.

well the fact that they made an extra resource for the new elite unit pretty much confirms that there will be more applications for deployable gear in the future
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Countering Naval Supremacy on WW3.

Quote from Juggernaut505: “I can think of several ways. first off: Submarines. idk if this works in the game, but IRL the first subs were built for things like this. during the british blockade in either the American Revolution or the War of 1812, a…
  • Juggernaut505 -

Posted the thread Deployables.

Thread
    so, does anyone know if Deployables are going to be expanded on? as far as i can see the only Deployable is the Elite UGV. So i think it'd be nice if More deployables were added, like a more combat oriented deployable, so that you can have the extra…
  • Juggernaut505 -

I can think of several ways. first off: Submarines. idk if this works in the game, but IRL the first subs were built for things like this. during the british blockade in either the American Revolution or the War of 1812, a little one man Peddle powered…
  • Kalrakh -

To theorise? and to compare doctrine informations with each other?
  • GeneralZod31 -

Posted the thread Going AI.

Thread
    Question: If a player leaves a game and goes AI, does what happens from there on out in the game affect his/her stats?
  • CipherStriker4 -

Quote from user8394273: “So I'm on the verge of my first solo victory in a WW3 map. As NZ, i rushed Australia's capital early game (he can't get troops over to defend because Australia's so big), and having him lose his capital just made him quit. I…
  • Well, half a year has passed and I have not received any answer from anyone, well the conclusion has been made, the administration of the game is great, thanks. Что ж, прошло полгода, а я ни от кого не получил ни…
  • Geraschenko -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread City Sort.

Like (Post)
    I sort by the manpower tab
  • Geraschenko -

Replied to the thread In game name.

Quote from Ryusin: “that might be.. pretty sure the last game I joined was after I set up my name though.. I'll see what happens after my next game. ” a new nickname will become available when you start a new card.
  • Geraschenko -

Replied to the thread games at a time.

I think that with the increase in the number of cards, their quality decreases ... this is my opinion.
  • Geraschenko -

Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Tom_Cruise: “Is there anyway to see each unit type HP/stats/cost/range on here without joining a game? The wiki resource doesn't go into much detail. ” yes, by harassing ppl until someone…