Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• colonel ace -

Liked Aeneas of Troy’s post in the thread Should these additions be added?.

Like (Post)
    Irl such bridges quickly become choke points because of the sheer weight of military vehicles. A single 63 ton tank will ruin a asphalt road. Imagine 1000 men and 100 tanks and other vehicles on a mile long bridge at the same time…probably would…
  • PerigeeNil -

Replied to the thread my first game strategy.

Soloing in the Middle East is a challenge. I've solo'd with a lot of small, surrounded nations, but Israel was probably the one that was the most exciting to me. Like Buck said, the Middle East tends to get it from all sides, and they start out…
  • Buckeyechamp -

Replied to the thread my current map.

Quote from PerigeeNil: “Quote from JimmyMaestro: “How many active players are still on that USA Battlegroupd map? (Which countries still active?) ” In another thread, he says he thinks six, but doesn't the End Game Button disappear if it is more…
  • Buckeyechamp -

Quote from PerigeeNil: “Quote from dfrost: “kinda scared thinking about playing a wwiii game though. ” I'll join a 4x speed WW3 game with you, if you want. I have a little time right now. It could be kind of a dedicated crash course for you with a…
  • PerigeeNil -

Quote from JimmyMaestro: “How many active players are still on that USA Battlegroupd map? (Which countries still active?) ” In another thread, he says he thinks six, but doesn't the End Game Button disappear if it is more than five? Anyway, he…
  • JimmyMaestro -

How many active players are still on that USA Battlegroupd map? (Which countries still active?)
  • PerigeeNil -

Liked Buckeyechamp’s post in the thread High Or Low: Who Faces More Hostility?.

Like (Post)
    High rank doesnt matter. I look at people win/loss and prov won/lossed more than rank. Ive seen some bad high ranked players who have high rank based on spawning 20 games and bob the builder. But being a high rep player can be a mixed bag. It can…
  • PerigeeNil -

Quote from dfrost: “kinda scared thinking about playing a wwiii game though. ” I'll join a 4x speed WW3 game with you, if you want. I have a little time right now. It could be kind of a dedicated crash course for you with a veteran providing pointers…
  • Buckeyechamp -

Replied to the thread High Or Low: Who Faces More Hostility?.

High rank doesnt matter. I look at people win/loss and prov won/lossed more than rank. Ive seen some bad high ranked players who have high rank based on spawning 20 games and bob the builder. But being a high rep player can be a mixed bag. It can…
  • PerigeeNil -

Liked Buckeyechamp’s post in the thread my first game strategy.

Like (Post)
    Quote from dfrost: “Quote from Smallsword: “lots of good info there and you just answered a question i was about to ask! i was literally about to create another thread it was about researching. i didn't know if that was good for future units only or…
  • Aeneas of Troy -

Liked PerigeeNil’s post in the thread my first game strategy.

Like (Post)
    @dfrost Helos rock socks. There are some (very good) players on this Forum who swear by them. Gunships can be early game monsters. I appreciate each of the aircraft types (and almost all units of any type) for doing what they do. Most of the time, when…
  • Buckeyechamp -

Replied to the thread Rename units & officers limit? my suggestions.

POW system.. gtfoh. there is no quarter for enemy troops. what purpose would POW serve; do i need to haul you back to my homeland; guard you and risk you killing me. OR slaughter you on battlefield. This is similiar to players who join a war game and…
  • Buckeyechamp -

Quote from dfrost: “Quote from Smallsword: “lots of good info there and you just answered a question i was about to ask! i was literally about to create another thread it was about researching. i didn't know if that was good for future units only or…
  • PerigeeNil -

Replied to the thread Healing.

@dfrost Feel free to ask your healing question here. Healing is relatively basic, so it shouldn't take long to understand.
  • PerigeeNil -

Wrote a comment on dfrost’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I sent you an email. See if you can find and read it.
  • PerigeeNil -

Liked Buckeyechamp’s post in the thread my first game strategy.

Like (Post)
    well usually mix 1 off / 4 frigs but on small map naval officer the juice isnt worth the squeeze. and I view naval different as its not locked in point engagement. can stick and move. I was referring to ground units. Like 6 mob arty dead easy prey…
  • dfrost -

Like (Post)
    The above response by Smallsword is very important and accurate. There is a science/art to stacking and unstacking that's hard to explain, but he does a good job of touching on some of the major points of it. Just try to keep in mind that you can pool…
  • dfrost -

Quote from Smallsword: “Damage distribute is a concept I didn't see the value in until after reading enough of the forum... In case you're not familiar, it's were you stack different units together to spread out the damage that stack takes. Units of…
  • Buckeyechamp -

well usually mix 1 off / 4 frigs but on small map naval officer the juice isnt worth the squeeze. and I view naval different as its not locked in point engagement. can stick and move. I was referring to ground units. Like 6 mob arty dead easy prey…
  • dfrost -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Helos are easy to defeat and short range (400 mi versus 750). virtually dead in water against airplanes. And mix planes yes its a good idea like any stack. pure stacks are easy to defeat. Mix of Air supp and strike…