Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Big Geek -

Replied to the thread NIl's No-Frills Drills.

Interestingly, someone is allowed to have a second account, while someone is forbidden.
  • PerigeeNil -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread NIl's No-Frills Drills.

Like (Post)
    Quote from PerigeeNil: “Interesting. See, I was forced into a regular time game when I started the new account, and I've been thinking "Wow, this is MINDLESS!" because I feel like I can't string two actions together into a plan. I want to launch an…
  • Teburu -

Quote from PerigeeNil: “Interesting. See, I was forced into a regular time game when I started the new account, and I've been thinking "Wow, this is MINDLESS!" because I feel like I can't string two actions together into a plan. I want to launch an…
  • PerigeeNil -

Interesting. See, I was forced into a regular time game when I started the new account, and I've been thinking "Wow, this is MINDLESS!" because I feel like I can't string two actions together into a plan. I want to launch an attack at X, and then launch…
  • Buckeyechamp -

then biggest thing going from a 4x game then normal it does seem like moving is slow motion till get back into normal pace. but skill /strategy agree 1 x better off .. its just damn im going to be playing this world game for 2 months real time.
  • Buckeyechamp -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread NIl's No-Frills Drills.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Buckeyechamp: “I like the 4x for flow and like some have mentioned but find I end up disrupting sleep to check on things.. Time to make the donuts after 4 hrs sleep to get new research / build/mobs going ” :D i played multiple 4x; but never…
  • Buckeyechamp -

Replied to the thread Argentina Strategy.

Ill tell u what S america is way under balanced on Rare Material...ok day 5 started with 6 cities and have taken 10 so total 16 cities. and of the 10 cities taken not a one has Rare Material. Normally dont chase certain cities and end of day evens out…
  • Teburu -

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “I like the 4x for flow and like some have mentioned but find I end up disrupting sleep to check on things.. Time to make the donuts after 4 hrs sleep to get new research / build/mobs going ” :D i played multiple 4x; but never…
  • Buckeyechamp -

I like the 4x for flow and like some have mentioned but find I end up disrupting sleep to check on things.. Time to make the donuts after 4 hrs sleep to get new research / build/mobs going
  • Buckeyechamp -

Quote from PerigeeNil: “Yeah, 4x is not forgiving of extended absences. An absence of just 12 hours is two game days gone. If you happened to be unable to get to your computer for two full days because of travel, illness, emergency, etc., that's…
  • Buckeyechamp -

Liked PerigeeNil’s post in the thread NIl's No-Frills Drills.

Like (Post)
    I play almost ONLY 4x. Regular speed feel too disjointed to me. I can't "get in the flow". In the regular speed games that I HAVE played, I find I come up with a plan/strategy one day, but by the time the next day rolls around, it has taken so long that…
  • PerigeeNil -

Liked abdul_the_brave’s post in the thread NIl's No-Frills Drills.

Like (Post)
    yes that's why it doesn't suit me I usually can't open friday and sat. I'm online a lot but I might get off for 2 days or so every couple of weeks
  • abdul_the_brave -

yes that's why it doesn't suit me I usually can't open friday and sat. I'm online a lot but I might get off for 2 days or so every couple of weeks
  • abdul_the_brave -

Replied to the thread Multi account ban - Guide & Info.

Quote from TheSheep_: “I was banned from game 3016777, due to 'using multiple accounts'. This is incorrect, my friend and I were both connecting through school internet. IGN: TheSheep_ Please help rectify this ” u know this have stopped me and my…
  • PerigeeNil -

Yeah, 4x is not forgiving of extended absences. An absence of just 12 hours is two game days gone. If you happened to be unable to get to your computer for two full days because of travel, illness, emergency, etc., that's almost 20% of a game sometimes,…
  • TheSheep_ -

Replied to the thread Multi account ban - Guide & Info.

I was banned from game 3016777, due to 'using multiple accounts'. This is incorrect, my friend and I were both connecting through school internet. IGN: TheSheep_ Please help rectify this
  • abdul_the_brave -

I like attacks on games X4 feel real time but I played many and lost all. I usually sleep 3/2 hours 3 times a day but every one in a while I might travel for a day or 2 and boom come back to see myself lost every thing
  • 737373elj -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread The Randomize nation button.

Like (Post)
    This button secretly measures your brainwaves and then runs them through our big-data AI to ensure maximum confusion . It's all part of the bigger picture - the game within the game.
  • PerigeeNil -

I play almost ONLY 4x. Regular speed feel too disjointed to me. I can't "get in the flow". In the regular speed games that I HAVE played, I find I come up with a plan/strategy one day, but by the time the next day rolls around, it has taken so long that…
  • abdul_the_brave -

OoooO so u play x4 games those are insane.