Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Andilek7319 -

Replied to the thread Security Council Question - Inactivity.

kick from coaly by inactivity have nothing with sc sc is only about be kicked of game
  • Andilek7319 -

Replied to the thread Flieger am Boden.

• Andilek7319 -

Replied to the thread Game lying to me.

best it will be take evry this non total important notice take out from report system just make mess
  • PerigeeNil -

Replied to the thread My Late Game is Weak.

I'm maybe also not effectively transitioning from "early game units" to "late game units" if that's a thing. I use a lot of helos, for instance. I think they're great in the early game. The limited range makes them less effective later, when we're trying…
  • Hancock -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Special Forces are visible as convoy.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hancock: “Quote from Fereyd: “yepp, i agree with Kurtvonstein. The Specops should be able to make landfall stealth,... ” You can Air assault from water. So you dont have to disembark at the coast. I would use Air assault from sea and fly…
  • Hancock -

Liked Fereyd’s post in the thread Special Forces are visible as convoy.

Like (Post)
    yes, right,... but therfore you need an airfield in range,.... no secret landing in hawaii ore elswhere far from home,... ;)
  • Hancock -

Replied to the thread Flieger am Boden.

Quote from kurtvonstein: “Wo sieht man denn die Kampfwerte von Fliegern als Bodeneinheit? ” Die sieht man eigentlich nur, wenn die Flieger am Boden sind, dann steht bei ATK der Kampfwert während sie am Boden sind :)
  • PerigeeNil -

Right, so I've been trying to figure out the balance of number and nature of unit types, and I'm struggling to nail it down. It seem like If I build helos, there's someone out there who spent their entire game building AA guns and air superiority…
  • PerigeeNil -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread My Late Game is Weak.

Like (Post)
    Can't really tell with so little information to go on but the biggest mistakes i see ppl make are usually: - leveling inf to max; youre basically occupying a research slot for a unit which task is capturing and being sacrificed if needed - only having…
  • Teburu -

Can't really tell with so little information to go on but the biggest mistakes i see ppl make are usually: - leveling inf to max; youre basically occupying a research slot for a unit which task is capturing and being sacrificed if needed - only having…
  • PerigeeNil -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread Not a Game flaw.

Like (Post)
    It is part of our design philosophy to prevent abuse of mechanics, but also allow players freedom of decision and style. We know that it can be tough to accept but alliances in games or in real life often contain the seeds of their own demise. Just look…
  • PerigeeNil -

Posted the thread My Late Game is Weak.

Thread
    Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of specifics to start with, but I am happy to answer questions to clarify. I'm finding that somewhere around Day 30, my game really falls off. I'm always strong early and generally spend the first 30 days or so making my…
  • Martijn -

Liked Fereyd’s post in the thread Earliest Airfield Access.

Like (Post)
    ok, solved and *closed* :)
  • Martijn -

Replied to the thread missing game.

George look in your Google history its there you just need to look with your eyes not with your balls
  • Oceanhawk -

Liked Fereyd’s post in the thread Special Forces are visible as convoy.

Like (Post)
    yepp, i agree with Kurtvonstein. The Specops should be able to make landfall stealth,...
  • Oceanhawk -

Like (Post)
    Well whats the use of them researching marine ability if they are not stealth...
  • Oceanhawk -

Like (Post)
    Hi, I think it defeats the whole purpose of a stealth unit if they are visible as a convoy unit - loading and unloading at the coast. I have not tested it yet so I can not tell you if they are visible as helicopter/air assault unit as well. Please…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Rising tides -> straight to archive.

Well I apologize for my direct words...could be that I am not a native english speaker and otherwise could not phrase my words otherwise.
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Special Forces are visible as convoy.

Quote from Hancock: “Quote from Fereyd: “yepp, i agree with Kurtvonstein. The Specops should be able to make landfall stealth,... ” You can Air assault from water. So you dont have to disembark at the coast. I would use Air assault from sea and fly…
  • kurtvonstein -

Posted the thread Flieger am Boden.

Thread
    Hi, ich habe eine 4er Sonderkommaando in einer gegnerischen stadt mit Flguhafens tationeirt und gewartet, das sie auftanken. Jetzt haben sie aufgetankt und es sit zm Kampf gekommen. Es ist eine 4er Jabostaffel(lvl4) und die haben mir volle 15 Hitpoints…