Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• playbabe -

Replied to the thread Bug or a new feature.

This only occued in old game. New game already been patched.
  • Dracula -

Replied to the thread Bug or a new feature.

Quote from kurtvonstein: “building queue? Or you just ttryed to hit the button? ” No building queue. I just accidentally pressed the button in battleground America. I didn't renew my security council membership since April 2022 to protest against…
  • Aeneas of Troy -

Replied to the thread Sales Pitch: Paper Airplanes (Very Serious).

I was thinking more along lines of improving the lowly corvette…it already seems like it is made of paper. Level 2 corvettes now have top of the line Portable Paper Aircraft Defense Systems (known as P-PADS) which consists of a drinking straw and…
  • 575-Kranzegrad -

Replied to the thread Charge Planes.

Quote from sbekov: “Can their defence damage my planes? ” YES and NO AA-defence ('self-defence') has only CRV, ACV (APC) and IFV. But not TD and MBT unit. Bec these units has 12.7 mm (50 cal), '25 mm and 30 mm autocannon' weapons.
  • Blitzkrieger64 -

Replied to the thread Battle of Active.

The truly interested, active, and available will check this topic often enough not to miss out. Just give us a few days warning, please. Thanks!
  • ewac123 -

Replied to the thread Why is Austria changed to a 5-city nation from a 6-city one?.

Many nations had their cities reduced by one, not just austria though I agree small nations like austria should not be reduced further
  • ewac123 -

Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Since the introduction of the EAA, our beloved Strike Fighters and Helicopters have no longer had a use within the game. We at Pyth0n Inc. have desperately searched for solutions to this problem, and today, we shall share the…
  • ewac123 -

Liked _Pyth0n_’s post in the thread Sales Pitch: Paper Airplanes (Very Serious).

Like (Post)
    Since the introduction of the EAA, our beloved Strike Fighters and Helicopters have no longer had a use within the game. We at Pyth0n Inc. have desperately searched for solutions to this problem, and today, we shall share the final result. Say hello to…
  • potato -

Posted the thread Why is Austria changed to a 5-city nation from a 6-city one?.

Thread
    Could anyone please tell me what is the reason for this change? Is there any unbalanced issue for Austria to be a 6-city nation?
  • Aquela -

Replied to the thread Join the CoN League!.

Quote from kurtvonstein: “I dont get it...but I dont use discord...so you annouce game numbers on discord that are not visible otherwise in the game? ” Hi there! The whole point of the event was to celebrate 40 000 Discord members, so naturally, we…
  • 575-Kranzegrad -

Replied to the thread Opinions on the season 8 unit/Elite Attack Aircraft.

Quote from 575-Kranzegrad: “I has tested these units, and they are super power full, and even more ultra power full with Ace Officer Fighter and 4x Elite 8 unit. But these elite unit can get very easily, required Air Base lvl 2, Arms Industry lvl 1…
  • 575-Kranzegrad -

Replied to the thread building screen: multiple languages bug.

Try first upload image into 'Pinterest', and after that, upload then here (into CoN forum).
  • Evidential -

I am in a game rn I completely forgot the elite strikers exist but oh well I will have to keep my.. level 2 strikers on day 16 (peru sucks)
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Replied to the thread Challenge: Solo - No Navy (HARD).

Quote from Evidential: “Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Ok so I've narrowed it down to Kazakhstan, Mongolia and Belarus. Belarus is nice but I dislike Europe in general. Then again 6 cities, 2 supplies as landlocked nation is nice. Kazakhstan is good if…
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Liked Evidential’s post in the thread Challenge: Solo - No Navy (HARD).

Like (Post)
    Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Ok so I've narrowed it down to Kazakhstan, Mongolia and Belarus. Belarus is nice but I dislike Europe in general. Then again 6 cities, 2 supplies as landlocked nation is nice. Kazakhstan is good if played correctly and no…
  • Evidential -

Replied to the thread Challenge: Solo - No Navy (HARD).

Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Ok so I've narrowed it down to Kazakhstan, Mongolia and Belarus. Belarus is nice but I dislike Europe in general. Then again 6 cities, 2 supplies as landlocked nation is nice. Kazakhstan is good if played correctly and no…
  • 575-Kranzegrad -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Radar Rework, Artillery Nerf.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from Teburu: “Counterpoint: I propose we nerf Waffles ” B-but, that would disrupt the balance of the forums...We would need to rebalance everything. ” Mr. Prosser: Do…
  • Evidential -

Liked _Pyth0n_’s post in the thread Challenge: Solo - No Navy (HARD).

Like (Post)
    Ok so I've narrowed it down to Kazakhstan, Mongolia and Belarus. Belarus is nice but I dislike Europe in general. Then again 6 cities, 2 supplies as landlocked nation is nice. Kazakhstan is good if played correctly and no hyper-agressive Russia. 6…
  • 575-Kranzegrad -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Radar Rework, Artillery Nerf.

Like (Post)
    @Opulon once again you put lots of thought on this matter but ypu missed one thing in your concept. Your Argument with cold war technology. In CON we are past this time/scenario. I must say there are so amy issues in this game that shpuld be addressed.…
  • 575-Kranzegrad -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread New update: cities per country (ww3 4x).

Like (Post)
    Quote from taylorwohlt: “ 5 city country only has one of each resource = 3rd rate power. can only make couple of infantry and maybe one special unit a day plus limited in trying to upgrade buildings and keep research going :( ” mistake is marked in yellow