Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pyth0n -

Replied to the thread More Suggestions.

OK so I have a lot of things that I disagree about (no offense to you or anything, so don’t take this personally). Quote from SAITAM78: “1. Gold: I would limitate the use of Gold for some cases. For example, Morale. You should not be able to raise…
  • Hms bismarck -

Replied to the thread Reporting a player.

• Hms bismarck -

Replied to the thread Alliance logo.

Quote from WiZeGuY: “I decided to become part of the security council and was creating an alliance. However, the option to add a logo will not work. I'm using Android 11 on a Galaxy S21 ultra, if that matters. When I open settings to edit, all can be…
  • Hms bismarck -

Replied to the thread More Suggestions.

Quote from SAITAM78: “Hi everyone, Just wanted to make a few suggestions. I am a BIG fan of this game, and. also play Call of War and Tesla Wars 1919 (even New World Empires!). I would suggest the following: 1. Gold: I would limitate the use of Gold…
  • SAITAM78 -

Posted the thread More Suggestions.

Thread
    Hi everyone, Just wanted to make a few suggestions. I am a BIG fan of this game, and. also play Call of War and Tesla Wars 1919 (even New World Empires!). I would suggest the following: 1. Gold: I would limitate the use of Gold for some cases. For…
  • Pyth0n -

Liked -0-’s post in the thread Old Maps.

Like (Post)
    I'd love to play the Cold War map! (4x :D ) Would be cool if Dorado commits to a systematic scenario rotation, haven't seen WWZ nor Blood & Oil in a while...
  • Pyth0n -

Liked Hms bismarck’s post in the thread Old Maps.

Like (Post)
    Indeed a old map would be fun to play :D
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from WiZeGuY: “anyone? ” Hey, I'd help you if I could but I'm not in an alliance and I don't mobile, sorry.
  • WiZeGuY -

Posted the thread Alliance logo.

Thread
    I decided to become part of the security council and was creating an alliance. However, the option to add a logo will not work. I'm using Android 11 on a Galaxy S21 ultra, if that matters. When I open settings to edit, all can be edited except there is…
  • WiZeGuY -

• Hms bismarck -

Now follows Dr. Leipreachan.

Follow
  • Hms bismarck -

Replied to the thread Old Maps.

• Colonel Waffles -

Replied to the thread Bug with red doted circle indicating anti-air units range disappear.

Quote from HuanPirin40: “Hi Can someone help me. I'm in the middle of heated battle and now the range projection/indication of my SAM units disappeared and only the green radar one is left. makes it hard to judge how far I can advance. Also my AWACS…
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread Morale help please.

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Kalrakh: “If you try to kick a coalition member, the game will tell you, how many VP you will need afterwards, because the amount is dependant of your coalition size. You can't nuke friendly territory, but I guess you…
  • Kalrakh -

Quote from DOA70: “Quote from Kalrakh: “If you try to kick a coalition member, the game will tell you, how many VP you will need afterwards, because the amount is dependant of your coalition size. You can't nuke friendly territory, but I guess you…
  • DOA70 -

Quote from Kalrakh: “If you try to kick a coalition member, the game will tell you, how many VP you will need afterwards, because the amount is dependant of your coalition size. You can't nuke friendly territory, but I guess you could nuke your…
  • Teburu -

Quote from Kalrakh: “If you try to kick a coalition member, the game will tell you, how many VP you will need afterwards, because the amount is dependant of your coalition size. You can't nuke friendly territory, but I guess you could nuke your…
  • Kalrakh -

If you try to kick a coalition member, the game will tell you, how many VP you will need afterwards, because the amount is dependant of your coalition size. You can't nuke friendly territory, but I guess you could nuke your aircrafts, letting them…
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked WalterChang’s post in the thread Flexible UI Screens.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “Sort of sounds good, but could you elaborate more or give an example? ” If you want to fire a missile, the menus obscure about two thirds of the viewable screen, leaving just a thin border around the edge where the map is…