Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DeadCaptain -

Replied to the thread Language Settings.

Ok. I understand now, language select affects much more than I thought.
  • Germanico -

It also depends on the actual game/map. We are currently still segregating maps by language, so if you started a portuguese game some parts will always be Portuguese because it is from the Portuguese server. This said, if you are set to EN now you can…
  • DeadCaptain -

Workarround: Works in some texts, not all, but worked for me. I just want to know the units name in english to match Wiki documentation, forum and discord langs. Worked at researching layer, then im fine. - Logout - Clear cookies - Login - Change…
  • DeadCaptain -

Posted the thread Language Settings.

Thread
    Hi all! Im from Brasil, but I like to play at english language interface. I can change language at start screen, where the games are managed, and then start a game in english, but every reload, or request from bookmarks, the interface changes back to…
  • ОБНОВЛЕНИЕ: 17.01.2019 Фрегат: - Не сильно изменили урон по ракетам, на 3 уровне было 3.0 стало 3.5, но на последнем уровне было 5.0 теперь 4.0 [Теперь:…
  • DeadCaptain -

Replied to the thread Brazilian-South Africa/BricS Tech Tree (Work In Progress) Remade.

Brazil tree is irrelevant since this country was sold to USA now. bolsonaro-bate-continencia-a-bandeira-dos-eua-subserviencia.jpg (Im brasilian. I can say that.)
  • Kalrakh -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread NATIONALIZATION UPDATE (190117).

Like (Post)
    @Kalrakh indeed it does. As you all know a lot of players wanted to play smaller nations and requested it time and again, so we implemented them. Most famous example were the Koreas - but others are in this category as well. Oftentimes new or unprepared…
  • Lyrox -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread Phantom Kommando [GER].

Like (Post)
    -> Probleme mit dem Link zum Discord-Server wurden behoben. (war abgelaufen)
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread NATIONALIZATION UPDATE (190117).

@Kalrakh indeed it does. As you all know a lot of players wanted to play smaller nations and requested it time and again, so we implemented them. Most famous example were the Koreas - but others are in this category as well. Oftentimes new or unprepared…
  • Germanico -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread NATIONALIZATION UPDATE (190117).

Like (Post)
    So, as I expected and starting in a smaller country now gives you strategic oppurtinities in regards of economy :D
  • Kalrakh -

So, as I expected and starting in a smaller country now gives you strategic oppurtinities in regards of economy :D
  • Germanico -

You can make one city in your example homeland. 5 you bring into the game, 1 you nationalize = 6.
  • - SOKOL - -

Replied to the thread ОБНОВЛЕНИЯ НА РУССКОМ (Обсуждение).

ОБНОВЛЕНИЕ: 17.01.2019 Фрегат: - Не сильно изменили урон по ракетам, на 3 уровне было 3.0 стало 3.5, но на последнем уровне было 5.0 теперь 4.0 [Теперь:…
  • Zhucov V -

Hum... If I'm playing as Camerron(5 citys), I can attack DR Congo(6 citys) and make it all homeland will certainly encourage you to play with countries that are not always chosen Yea nice one guys :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • DavidKnight63 -

Liked Yak’s post in the thread NATIONALIZATION UPDATE (190117).

Like (Post)
    2019-1-17_nationalize_update.png + + + + UPDATE + + + +
    Dear players, Welcome to Conflict of Nations 2019! And it will be a really amazing year for our game - no doubt about it... To start off with a bang we are introducing City Nationalization, a…
  • Akumage -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread NATIONALIZATION UPDATE (190117).

Like (Post)
    DETAILED NATIONALIZATION RULES from the ingame Info: Converts a Conquered City into a Homeland City. If you have less than 6 cities at game start, you will be allowed to convert any future conquered city up to the limit of 6. If you have more than 6…
  • Germanico -

DETAILED NATIONALIZATION RULES from the ingame Info: Converts a Conquered City into a Homeland City. If you have less than 6 cities at game start, you will be allowed to convert any future conquered city up to the limit of 6. If you have more than 6…
  • Kalrakh -

Liked Yak’s post in the thread NATIONALIZATION UPDATE (190117).

Like (Post)
    2019-1-17_nationalize_update.png + + + + UPDATE + + + +
    Dear players, Welcome to Conflict of Nations 2019! And it will be a really amazing year for our game - no doubt about it... To start off with a bang we are introducing City Nationalization, a…
  • Kalrakh -

I have kind of the same question. My guess would be, you can nationalize until you own 6 core cities, otherwise it would be broken and make annexing unneeded for all those countries. On some maps 5 player nations are quite common. :D In general a nice…