Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MrBookShelf -

Replied to the thread Option to disable world details loading..

Quote from Germanico: “Please tell us what PC specs and bandwidth you are using + would help nicely. //G ” no no. this would happend for a few second I have no problem with it. I mean we could have a Lit version of game to free some RAM space from…
  • Andilek7319 -

Replied to the thread GENERAL UPDATE (190722).

Quote from ThePanda: “Andilek7319 wrote: - New Tooltip: Scout - Indicates that a unit can identify the exact unit composition of an army in sight-range. - so any typ unit in sight range see evrything (like now just recoon or heli ...or drone ) -…
  • Andilek7319 -

Replied to the thread Questions about the Caliphate.

prntscr.com/oj5rp9 one day after second time lost capital ... prntscr.com/oj5s7n (translate 178 unit from this i have 3 ship 2 aircaft one radar max 10 ambicious car allmost becose game is final phase so about my army 140-150 insurgent (need make…
  • Opulon -

seems like the map background doesn't load. And actually, i kinda like it
  • Efreet -

Replied to the thread Any unit can see stelth unit if they in sight range?.

Hey, maybe I found the reason and yes It looks like a bug - AI can see stealth bombers, probably always. Everything was fine, until player become ai controlled gameID=2756510 username : Efreet - Japan against : Kraut cooker - India (currently ai) 1.…
  • Germanico -

Please tell us what PC specs and bandwidth you are using + would help nicely. //G
  • Luoniev -

Posted the thread Reguły obowiązujące granie na mapach (Tymczasowo niedostępne).

Thread
    Pracujemy nad regułami dotyczących się grania ma mapach.
  • Germanico -

• Germanico -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread GENERAL UPDATE (190722).

Like (Post)
    @Germanico : haha, don't take it personally, we came to a point of balance where we are basically arguing on "'too spicy, not spicy enough", and it changes with a slight +1/-1 damage. It's an achievement in itself :D
  • Luoniev -

Replied to the thread Steam Platoon Pack with a Browser Account.

Issue resolved, in case encountering a new similar issue please make a new thread about it. Closed.
  • Luoniev -

Replied to the thread Deleted my account...

Greetings player, Please do not provide your e-mail address openly online, you will never know who and how somebody will use that e-mail. An e-mail is private information that should not be provided openly for your own safety. I will create an…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Elite Experimental units x10price =x2 quality.

Quote from Telerik: “How you going to clear with artilery a fortified city with artilery inside and a bunker lv5 ? ” move in range, attack, move away before it can shoot back.... assuming both units have the same range
  • Opulon -

@Germanico : haha, don't take it personally, we came to a point of balance where we are basically arguing on "'too spicy, not spicy enough", and it changes with a slight +1/-1 damage. It's an achievement in itself :D
  • Yak -

Replied to the thread Steam Platoon Pack with a Browser Account.

Hi @Caminhante_BR, I most definitely can. Going to PM you
  • Sans Wd Gaster -

Liked MrBookShelf’s post in the thread UAV IS USELESS. change my mind.

Like (Post)
    Thx for a lot of for comment You guys actually do change my mind. (I think I'm too aggressive when I post. sorry) I think the job UAV have is quite limit for some reason - It slow and easy to get spot. it usually not made it into intention location…
  • ThePanda -

Quote from Raf: “Quote from Opulon: “Cruiser beats ASW who beats Frigate who beats NPA who beats cruiser (in an economical nutshell) ” No here :). ASW cant now beat frigates , x2 damage decrease dont more allow to beat them ... ASW are totally…
  • ThePanda -

Andilek7319 wrote: - New Tooltip: Scout - Indicates that a unit can identify the exact unit composition of an army in sight-range. - so any typ unit in sight range see evrything (like now just recoon or heli ...or drone ) - If a unit without a
  • ThePanda -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread GENERAL UPDATE (190722).

Like (Post)
    I suppose your reasoning covers early more than late
  • kurtvonstein -

@Gemanico: It is like food...everyone has his preferences...you cant make everyone happy. I calculate bang for my cash...so I wont use ASW. If worst comes to bad i use my normal helis to attack ships. It works not good but 90% of the time they have to…
  • Germanico -

Okay - one player doesn’t like it. Another does. Let’s change everything... Not. I will gladly bury the ASW and the NPA somewhere cold and dark. And forget them there. No more of these please. Enough.