Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Zozo001 -

Liked KFGauss’s post in the thread Fighters returning to base unintentionally.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hakaishin: “LOL Why recommend he google's it when you can simply say its a KNOWN TWO MONTH OLD BUG. No need to cover for the devs....right? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ” There are several answers to your question. I'll list a few: - I'm wiser…
  • Zozo001 -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread Elite frigate broken op.

Like (Post)
    well do you know they all will received FULL damage when got attack. aka you just played pub game where no one shoot back, anyshit work there.
  • Zozo001 -

Replied to the thread Playable nations.

Quote from aplicar wax: “Not if one got there first. ” Everyone gets equal chance to get there.
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Elite frigate broken op.

Twice the Pride, double the fall Five times the stacks, five times the damage.
  • Teburu -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread Elite frigate broken op.

Like (Post)
    well do you know they all will received FULL damage when got attack. aka you just played pub game where no one shoot back, anyshit work there.
  • KarlMarx -

Posted the thread Excerpts from the Communist Manifesto.

Thread
    “A SPECTRE is haunting Europe--the spectre of Communism. All the Powers of old Europe have entered into a holy alliance to exorcise this spectre: Pope and Czar, Metternich and Guizot, French Radicals and German police-spies. Where is the party in…
  • KarlMarx -

Posted the thread The Means of Production.

Thread
    Chapter II. Proletarians and Communists The Communists do not form a separate party opposed to the other working-class parties. They have no interests separate and apart from those of the proletariat as a whole. They do not set up any sectarian…
  • playbabe -

Replied to the thread Elite frigate broken op.

• Crang -

Liked Maxim | CM’s post in the thread Dev Log #24: Mommy what's a Update Intake?.

Like (Post)
    Dev Log #24: Mommy, What's a Update Intake?
    We’re back! Our first update was released some days ago! While it may not look like much on the surface, bellowing beneath the game visuals is a new…
  • uiholeps -

Wrote a comment on xXWolfXx’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi, my username is uiholeps, and it seems someone hacked into my game and moved my units around! Game id: 6610081
  • The Destroyer 4 -

Replied to the thread Fighters returning to base unintentionally.

Quote from Tifo_14: “Nobody likes a narcissist. ” giphy.gif
  • The Destroyer 4 -

Liked Tifo_14’s post in the thread Fighters returning to base unintentionally.

Like (Post)
    Nobody likes a narcissist.
  • Tifo_14 -

Wrote a comment on jemandanderes’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello!
  • Tifo_14 -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread Official Season 9 Unit FEEDBACK thread.

Like (Post)
    can't say anything beside fix the stack-able carrier first lmao.
  • Tifo_14 -

Liked Yoshinoya’s post in the thread New Map, Sengoku.

Like (Post)
    Thank you, I will try that now.
  • Tifo_14 -

Replied to the thread Fighters returning to base unintentionally.

• The Destroyer 4 -

Liked aplicar wax’s post in the thread Playable nations.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from aplicar wax: “Quote from KFGauss: “The entire premise of your complaint is wrong.You and all other players have equal chances to select any/every country - New games are revealed at the same time to everyone, and…
  • 123awesome -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread LANDMINES / MINE CLEARING VEHICLE.

Like (Post)
    I have never left the dark side. If you read my comments properly you might have noticed that I am an old white men…
  • aplicar wax -

Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from aplicar wax: “Quote from KFGauss: “The entire premise of your complaint is wrong.You and all other players have equal chances to select any/every country - New games are revealed at the same time to everyone, and…
  • KFGauss -

Quote from aplicar wax: “Quote from KFGauss: “The entire premise of your complaint is wrong.You and all other players have equal chances to select any/every country - New games are revealed at the same time to everyone, and aren't revealed to higher…