Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Zemunelo -

Replied to the thread Massive stacks.

In theory you shouldn't overstack, in reality you're in Flashpoint with new players, only 3 left in game. Nahhh, stack it all!
  • Bigtallnerd419 -

Replied to the thread 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL EVENT.

1656426698_news_images_24475.png
    Commanders,
    As everyone gets set for the fireworks to go on 4th July, a new map is being introduced to celebrate.
    Presenting Battlegrounds USA Apocalypse 4x, bringing some speed and renewed
  • Bigtallnerd419 -

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “- Start with Nukes from Day 1 - 5 cities: 12 nukes - 6 cities: 14 nukes - 7 cities: 16 nukes ------------------------------- If anything should be the exact opposite as further penalizing smaller countries. Making this a…
  • TheGENOC1D3R -

Interesting stuff uhh I guess. You know what would be real good? Bringing back all the cities that were cut away in the last update
  • Buckeyechamp -

- Start with Nukes from Day 1 - 5 cities: 12 nukes - 6 cities: 14 nukes - 7 cities: 16 nukes ------------------------------- If anything should be the exact opposite as further penalizing smaller countries. Making this a even less competitive map. …
  • Bigtallnerd419 -

Liked Aquela’s post in the thread 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL EVENT.

Like (Post)
    1656426698_news_images_24475.png Commanders, As everyone gets set for the fireworks to go on 4th July, a new map is being introduced to celebrate. Presenting Battlegrounds USA Apocalypse 4x, bringing some speed and renewed excitement to your favorite
  • Bigtallnerd419 -

I, for one, will certainly be checking this out. Will it have a rank limit?
  • Aeneas of Troy -

Liked Aquela’s post in the thread 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL EVENT.

Like (Post)
    1656426698_news_images_24475.png Commanders, As everyone gets set for the fireworks to go on 4th July, a new map is being introduced to celebrate. Presenting Battlegrounds USA Apocalypse 4x, bringing some speed and renewed excitement to your favorite
  • Aquela -

Posted the thread 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL EVENT.

Thread
  • Quote from Rapt0ris: “Quote from kurtvonstein: “Quote from crazystoner: “Amphibious assault ship that can accommodate infantry to embark like Marine units with supportive helicopters. ” wouldnt this make the marine unit obsolet? ” Marines have…
  • Rapt0ris -

Replied to the thread A THREAD FOR NEW UNIT SUGESTIONS(maybe the 100th thread about new units:).

Quote from kurtvonstein: “Quote from crazystoner: “Amphibious assault ship that can accommodate infantry to embark like Marine units with supportive helicopters. ” wouldnt this make the marine unit obsolet? ” Marines have been useless ever since…
  • Bigtallnerd419 -

Replied to the thread What were the CRAZIEST/WEIRDEST BATTLES you had in CON.

I don't know that I have had that many crazy/weird battles, but once as Argentina I lost all but 2 cities of my homeland to the USA and came back to be the primary power of the Americas.
  • Bigtallnerd419 -

Replied to the thread Opinions on the season 8 unit/Elite Attack Aircraft.

Quote from japan samurai: “Quote from kurtvonstein: “Quote from Yak: “ ” I think we should need the EAA’s damage and health. Like it simply is too op to only have one form be nerfed off it How else would we counter it other than ASF or SFs,…
  • japan samurai -

Replied to the thread Submarine stacked with a ship.

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Who would mix a stealth with a non stealth unit? if doesnt get damage ; wouldnt share the damage so either way no reason to keep stacked with ships. but ive seen some silly stuff like people sailing an…
  • japan samurai -

Quote from Capnhappy: “Mobile SAMs still work against EAA. You just need more of them than before. In a recent game, I fended off a player who was relying on his elite attack aircraft to try to take me out. I had 4 level 4 SAMs vs a stack of tier 2…
  • playbabe -

Quote from GraniteDust: “ Rogue Reports - a list of all your cities that are in the rogue morale range, and the odds that revolts will happen. At the top would be a description as to when cities can go rogue - what times are rogue checks…
  • Capnhappy -

Mobile SAMs still work against EAA. You just need more of them than before. In a recent game, I fended off a player who was relying on his elite attack aircraft to try to take me out. I had 4 level 4 SAMs vs a stack of tier 2 EAA Hogs. I lost one SAM…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Battle of Active.

Quote from Liax: “The only wish for the game is to agree not to use gold. ” Well I would favour this and play qithout Gold as always. But I cant go to Dorado and say: please give me a free speckal and and make it Gold free...this kind of kills every…
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked W. Adama’s post in the thread Update - Patch Notes 2206.13.

Like (Post)
    I agree with previous posts. A lot of players hate this cities reducing, including me. This update does not fix balance, only makes more slow the game. If you want to balance some countries, add cities instead of removing them. In my new game, with this…
  • Quote from crazystoner: “Amphibious assault ship that can accommodate infantry to embark like Marine units with supportive helicopters. ” wouldnt this make the marine unit obsolet?