Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PrinceofHonor -

Replied to the thread bug issue.

For this, you may need to submit a bug report and have a Game Operator refresh your game. This usually happens when the units you are choosing are different then those that are on the server or those units you are attacking are no longer in that area. …
  • PrinceofHonor -

Replied to the thread Don't you get sad when you see this?.

Okay, insults will not be tolerated, try to stay on the subject of the thread. Quote from shrek6satan: “Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Frick off...lol. its a public forum nt your private chat. ” yeah maybe I'll do the fuck i want. I'm gonna start a…
  • aprero -

Liked Buckeyechamp’s post in the thread Red vs. blue victory rewards.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KFGauss: “You saved me from giving it a try any time soon. Thanks for "taking one for the team". ” yeah; it was so frustrating i quit (only game ever quit) as was defending 5 inactive countries across the entire asian coast. concept…
  • aprero -

Replied to the thread Red vs. blue victory rewards.

• TheShinwacker -

Replied to the thread Best Country To Play as, Let's Hear It (WW3).

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from TheShinwacker: “Sweden 7 cities and easy and quite take over of Norway and Finland. ” Ehhhhh, I hate coastal capitals ” You can always move the capitol, takes a lot of manpower but you can. And no one is…
  • Again you are framing...
  • Hydralysk -

Replied to the thread Private Vanity Colors/Labels.

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “And what if everyone chooses red? ” So? In that case, the only lands a player will see in a custom color are his own. All the other provinces in his display will be in the default color scheme. If ALL the players choose…
  • Buckeyechamp -

And what if everyone chooses red? its designed to tell difference in countries in a region that's it... not a fashion show. I'd just like non grey planes as they blend into most backgrounds and forget about it if its smoking over whole country.
  • LastLiving -

Liked Hydralysk’s post in the thread Private Vanity Colors/Labels.

Like (Post)
    Let the player select: 1. The political color shading for their lands. Tired of the country being blue? Change it. It only shows up on that players' own display, all other players see the default value. 2. Whether conquered nation labels show up on…
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from Hydralysk: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “3. Meh, I don't see the point if only you can see it, but maybe this is one of your immersion things (still, it would be weird being "Narnia" and seeing "Germany" in the news. ” Nope.If it is…
  • Hydralysk -

Quote from Dealer of Death: “3. Meh, I don't see the point if only you can see it, but maybe this is one of your immersion things (still, it would be weird being "Narnia" and seeing "Germany" in the news. ” Nope. If it is generated by the game…
  • Buckeyechamp -

Quote from Im On Smoko: “I heard Kazakhstan is a popular country to play as in WWIII if you do not play navy. There are a handful of AI countries to take over and it is isolated to a degree. ” more concerned about sandwiched between 2 equal…
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from TheShinwacker: “Sweden 7 cities and easy and quite take over of Norway and Finland. ” Ehhhhh, I hate coastal capitals
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked Hydralysk’s post in the thread Private Vanity Colors/Labels.

Like (Post)
    Let the player select: 1. The political color shading for their lands. Tired of the country being blue? Change it. It only shows up on that players' own display, all other players see the default value. 2. Whether conquered nation labels show up on…
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from Hydralysk: “Let the player select: 1. The political color shading for their lands. Tired of the country being blue? Change it. It only shows up on that players' own display, all other players see the default value. 2. Whether conquered…
  • LastLiving -

Replied to the thread Where is the Parachute Infantry? Is SR 71 Blackbird a bomber?.

Every unit in CON has stats like attack against soft targets, defence against soft targets, same for hard targets, and planes, helis, missiles, every unit type speed of the unit, terrain bonuses, etc
  • KFGauss -

Replied to the thread well every war .. people think they are the good guys. But history judges.

Quote from kurtvonstein: “<Snip>You are framing me for something I am not...I am pretty objective in my thoughts. Unless you wanne be woke and </Snip> ” Whatever - You pretty much lost my participation in this conversation with the line I repeated in…
  • Teburu -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Limited Order Execution.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hydralysk: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Dorado should tailor the game to me and my playstyle ” Oh, as long as the game fits YOU and YOUR playstyle, screw improving it for others, eh? ” It doesn't work like that, the game already is, and…
  • Teburu -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Limited Order Execution.

Like (Post)
    It absolutely blows my mind how many times I see this stupidity. Reward me for playing less, or penalize those who spend more time on the game. Just another sad Dorado should tailor the game to me and my playstyle
  • xXWolfXx -

Replied to the thread Limited Order Execution.

Okay gonna kindly ask everybody to move away from insulting each other and get back onto the topic of this thread :D