Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 737373elj -

Liked Alphh’s post in the thread Infantry arty fix.

Like (Post)
    Exactly what '737373elj' said, just use the move button. Closed :)
  • 737373elj -

Liked GoldenGuy’s post in the thread this guy is stalking me from another game.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Bigg Chukk: “prntscr.com/tue30e this guy is stalking me from another game.... he now has two countries in my game how does a player find me in another game and join my own coalition from a country that went AWOL this is the first game: …
  • General_Mo -

Replied to the thread Graywolf Recruiting.

I am a level 47 player with Discord and I have applied for this alliance. Looking forward to a response. I am sick and tired of being left high and dry by coalition members that drop out in mid game, and I am also looking to improve my game with guidance…
  • titankiller11 -

Replied to the thread this guy is stalking me from another game.

Quote from GoldenGuy: “Quote from Bigg Chukk: “prntscr.com/tue30e this guy is stalking me from another game.... he now has two countries in my game how does a player find me in another game and join my own coalition from a country that went AWOL this…
  • Alphh -

Replied to the thread Infantry arty fix.

Exactly what '737373elj' said, just use the move button. Closed :)
  • ArchStrategos -

Wrote a comment on ArchStrategos’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello, it seems my registration attempts are being deleted... I just wanted to register to submit the following gameplay recommendation:

Why not allow level-3 Combat Outposts to train National Guard units?
    This would greatly improve gameplay by giving…
  • GoldenGuy -

Quote from Bigg Chukk: “prntscr.com/tue30e this guy is stalking me from another game.... he now has two countries in my game how does a player find me in another game and join my own coalition from a country that went AWOL this is the first game: …
  • popinjaysenior -

Wrote a comment on popinjaysenior’s wall.

Wall Comment
    In Slovenia, the amount of alternative and nuclear energy consumed amounts to 26.2% of the total energy use. Slovenia emits 7.5 metric tons per capita of CO₂. The number of road motor vehicles per 1000 inhabitants in Slovenia is 593.
  • 737373elj -

Replied to the thread Infantry arty fix.

Just use move button lah ¬¬ Move will accomplish the exact same thing
  • titankiller11 -

Posted the thread Infantry arty fix.

Thread
    I'm am playing in a game as India and i'm at war with china its a stalemate so far but i thought maybe i can flank him so i send a sneaky infantry unit around to one of his sea citys... so here is my problem my units will not take the city cause it want…
  • 737373elj -

Liked Yak’s post in the thread this guy is stalking me from another game.

Like (Post)
    If you are receiving threats or unwelcome messages please send a report and the team will investigate
  • Yak -

If you are receiving threats or unwelcome messages please send a report and the team will investigate
  • 737373elj -

Replied to the thread Error Auto Apply Coaliton?.

• heongost -

Posted the thread Error Auto Apply Coaliton?.

Thread
    Why do I join a game, sometimes it apply me into other coalition when I don't apply?
  • titankiller11 -

this happend to me... i dont think it went well for him
  • 737373elj -

No image was uploaded in that screenshot, so I can’t be sure, but players can appear in different games you are in and it will be perfectly legal. Naturally, you can’t force a player not to play a certain game, and regulating all games to make sure…
  • 737373elj -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread EARLY ACCESS UPDATE (200731).

Like (Post)
    well the gold activities for provinces(moral increase etc.) are pretty much "in the way" when you scroll over the map...accidently hitting them... also they Air assault button. on my small display I can hardly click on a point of the map because of all…
  • titankiller11 -

Replied to the thread elite AIP submarines, lvl 2+.

oh more gold ok i am in need of a challenge what game u in?
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread EARLY ACCESS UPDATE (200731).

well the gold activities for provinces(moral increase etc.) are pretty much "in the way" when you scroll over the map...accidently hitting them... also they Air assault button. on my small display I can hardly click on a point of the map because of all…