Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread OPINION REQUESTED: What happens, 1X guy VS 4X guy, various situations?.

Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Quote from kurtvonstein: “Again I must state I have no had enjoyed the honors to cross opulon of my bucket list... I did K_SVA once just to see if the top 1 player does any good...well i was disapointed.(just noticed he…
  • Quote from kurtvonstein: “Again I must state I have no had enjoyed the honors to cross opulon of my bucket list... I did K_SVA once just to see if the top 1 player does any good...well i was disapointed.(just noticed he fell down to second place.so i…
  • KFGauss -

Replied to the thread OPINION REQUESTED: What happens, 1X guy VS 4X guy, various situations?.

OK - I'm curious now - What"s this K_SVA's standard OOB, economic approach, and battlefield strategy? Can anyone summarize it well for me? Bonus points if you point out weaknesses without writing a wall of text.
  • Opulon -

Quote from kurtvonstein: “Again I must state I have no had enjoyed the honors to cross opulon of my bucket list... I did K_SVA once just to see if the top 1 player does any good...well i was disapointed.(just noticed he fell down to second place.so i…
  • Opulon -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Battle of Active.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Opulon: “As much as i would like to agree with you, 60 players all paying 5 $ is wildly below what a single people with a gambling problem may spend in a single day in a single of his maps. This asian-leaning business model is not going…
  • The Destroyer 4 -

Replied to the thread Space Missiles.

Quote from Admira G1: “I would be your worst enemy. Against players like you I make 20-30 maxed lvl SAMs and special forces hiding in your territory. I agree the built you describe is fun and I've tried it myself and gone against it. But with enough…
  • Admira G1 -

Replied to the thread Space Missiles.

I would be your worst enemy. Against players like you I make 20-30 maxed lvl SAMs and special forces hiding in your territory. I agree the built you describe is fun and I've tried it myself and gone against it. But with enough SAMs you'll have infantry…
  • KFGauss -

Replied to the thread CSIM - Initially SFs vs SAMs.

Today's changes: - Fixed some bugs - Added a popup window that shows the last 1000 events The popup complements the shorter "Recent Events" list that's always visible on the left of the main window.
  • Admira G1 -

Replied to the thread Damage assessments.

I don't think this is a bug. When aircrafts are landed they are considered soft targets like infantry. When landed their hp is also reduced to 15 from the regular 25. 15x5 = total of 75. 4 gunships would do a total of 32 damage. 32/75 = roughly 42%. When…
  • Quote from Opulon: “I'd like to point, as it came back a lot of time in the discussion, that K/D shouldn't be used as a reliable data to evaluate skill. I'm currently sitting around 10 K/D (against players, of course). Played 40 maps, which is a lot
  • Admira G1 -

Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “Quote from Teburu: “Considering wars (in 1x) can easily be decided in less than 24h, the statement that it doesn’t need micromanagement is simply not true Really actually the opposite; because of it being slower it…
  • Quote from Teburu: “ Considering wars (in 1x) can easily be decided in less than 24h, the statement that it doesn’t need micromanagement is simply not true Really actually the opposite; because of it being slower it actually favors reacting to the…
  • Admira G1 -

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Admira G1: “It just depends on the commander. 4x commander is probably better at game mechanics. When it comes to tough wars micromanaging units gives so much more dimension to fights and that's possible for 4x matches…
  • Bigtallnerd419 -

Replied to the thread News From My Latest Game.

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “Again I must state I have no had enjoyed the honors to cross opulon of my bucket list... I did K_SVA once just to see if the top 1 player does any good...well i was disapointed.(just noticed he fell down to second place.so i…
  • bobqz -

Replied to the thread News From My Latest Game.

• The Pale Rider -

Replied to the thread Battle of Active.

Quote from kurtvonstein: “Quote from Opulon: “As much as i would like to agree with you, 60 players all paying 5 $ is wildly below what a single people with a gambling problem may spend in a single day in a single of his maps. This asian-leaning…
  • shrek6satan -

Liked The Pale Rider’s post in the thread Do you instantly build lvl 1 recruitment offices?.

Like (Post)
    I start off with building specialized cities across country. I build as little as possible to produce as much fire power to take countries ( Priority is amassing units that kill). I dont build up for greatest gadgets for 10 days. Biggest mistake I see…
  • Again I must state I have no had enjoyed the honors to cross opulon of my bucket list... I did K_SVA once just to see if the top 1 player does any good...well i was disapointed.(just noticed he fell down to second place.so i must stalk luis cyfer…