Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ross222 -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread OMG why 2020 *4 map need lv10+.

Like (Post)
    O m g why thread so bad? PS try to explain why they are bad please ... So we can adjust.
  • Germanico -

Liked ross222’s post in the thread Ethnic unification.

Like (Post)
    germanico thank you for last post
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread OMG why 2020 *4 map need lv10+.

O m g why thread so bad? PS try to explain why they are bad please ... So we can adjust.
  • jellyju3u -

Posted the thread OMG why 2020 *4 map need lv10+.

Thread
    other maps so bad
  • ross222 -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread Ethnic unification.

Like (Post)
    Terrorism is a thing. Race is not. It's overcome and there is only one current subset of our species: homosapiens sapiens. All others are history. We may have different skin color or religion but that does not make us a different race. Ethnicities there…
  • ross222 -

Replied to the thread Ethnic unification.

• Opulon -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread Ethnic unification.

Like (Post)
    Terrorism is a thing. Race is not. It's overcome and there is only one current subset of our species: homosapiens sapiens. All others are history. We may have different skin color or religion but that does not make us a different race. Ethnicities there…
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread Ethnic unification.

• lokseth -

Replied to the thread Training Maps.

I agree to the above.Training maps is a good idea. :thumbup:
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread insane.

• Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread insane.

• Jorma666 -

Liked Sima_7’s post in the thread How many female players are in the system?.

Like (Post)
    Who cares!? Try Tinder.
  • Jorma666 -

Liked Fereyd’s post in the thread Where can I report player?.

Like (Post)
    ok, and now this thread reached the point where it is better to close it. just for the protocol: i´m pretty sure CoN is not a Vector through which it is possible to throw a DDOS Attack to an enemy Player. I might be wrong, anybody is free to tell em…
  • Jorma666 -

Liked Dr. Leipreachan’s post in the thread CoNmunity Needs Reinforcements!.

Like (Post)
    Greetings Commanders, Do you YOU have what it takes to make a real difference to the CoNmunity?
    About_Image.jpg
    As the CoNmunity grows so too does the community support team need to grow so as to offer the best support and advice on a daily basis we
  • oraku -

I don't spend any time in the forums, so I don't know all the drama surrounding this issue. However, I am deeply concerned that after all this time there isn't a much, much more sophisticated set of training features built into the game play mechanism…
  • scott steiner -

Liked Sima_7’s post in the thread Training Maps.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ross222: “this will be voted down because people were only playing basically training maps and not live maps , this is why we have more competitive maps now ” Putting a restriction on these training maps (like 1-4 times a year) will allow…
  • scott steiner -

Liked Sima_7’s post in the thread Training Maps.

Like (Post)
    Graywolf has just recently created a group (not an alliance) where all its affiliated wolf alliances would get together to train and collaborate; a hub of sorts. The current version of training is limited to what the rules dictate: no more than 5 of us…
  • scott steiner -

Liked scott steiner’s post in the thread Training Maps.

Like (Post)
    I think something similar has been proposed before, but the developers seem to be against it. But I personally dont see anything wrong with training maps
  • scott steiner -

I think something similar has been proposed before, but the developers seem to be against it. But I personally dont see anything wrong with training maps
  • scott steiner -

Liked Martijn Toren’s post in the thread Training Maps.

Like (Post)
    I think its a good idea to do Training Maps :thumbsup: