Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Melheim -

Posted the thread Buy and sell war tools? why not?.

Thread
    Ability To Buy And Sell War Tools I suggest that players would be able to buy and sell their "best researched" any type of war tools/vehicles (all except any infantry). In this case, Bytro had already set minimum price for each "war tools" to be higher…
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Replied to the thread continent sugestion.

Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “Australia will still remain Australia ” Well, technically you could argue to call it Oceania and include some other countries, but you are right, that continent would still have basically…
  • Pyth0n -

Replied to the thread Air patrol not engaging naval units.

I will assume these ships are frigates. Are the ships for sure in the blue patrol circle? Because maybe the patrol area is smaller than the AA Range. Not sure tho...
  • Geraschenko -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread Releasign city or territory ownership.

Like (Post)
    sorry pxlmnrch - no insult intended. I appreciate your open and friendly reply and thus will gladly give you some more insight into the topic. As a matter of fact I've been through this discussion about 50 times before with other COW players, and as you…
  • regulus.j4 -

Quote from Pyth0n: “Which air units are they? ” Gunships, Attack helicopters and Naval Patrol Aircraft. Either in squads of their own or mixed, no combo engages automatically.
  • ADVISOR -

Liked Yak’s post in the thread Update - Patch Notes 2107.27.

Like (Post)
    1627383451_news_images_19154.jpg + + + + UPDATE + + + +
    Changes: - Added Low Graphics toggle button for handheld devices [Mobile] - Added text to decontamination information button - Optimized game images on Mobile Client for reduction in Memory…
  • ADVISOR -

Replied to the thread Change username please !.

conflictnations.com/index.php?id=279 Hello! Please send a request indicating these three options at this link! Thanks for understanding!
  • gomballwarrior -

Posted the thread Change username please !.

Thread
    Hi I would like to change my username for PC version! my original username is: thisgameistooeasy4me yeah... Preferences: 1. Gom 2. Gomball 3. Gomballwarrior thank you :thumbsup:
  • Pyth0n -

Replied to the thread What is the State of the Game, Compared to What it Once was?.

Quote from Opulon: “Pre mobile or Post mobile, Public games have always have been so easy to win ... I don't even understand how on the long term one may remain commited to victories when they have so little value. Sure, if it was hard to win, to the…
  • Pyth0n -

• regulus.j4 -

Posted the thread Air patrol not engaging naval units.

Thread
    In a ww3 4x game, patrol of helis or NPAs are not automatically engaging surface vessels and transports. War diplo condition is active since we get hit by ship anti-air. Game no: 4124518
  • gojiramike -

Replied to the thread How many people are playing in a game?.

Quote from kurtvonstein: “15-20% after day 6... Only 1 remaining after day 20 in my games ;) ” Yes, it was the same in all the Battleground USA games that I've played except for one.
  • kurtvonstein -

15-20% after day 6... Only 1 remaining after day 20 in my games ;)
  • Kalrakh -

Likely the AI droped out of the coaltion after taking over, yes
  • Stratieon -

Replied to the thread conquer and hold, or retake?.

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Stratieon: “the window of opportunity for rogue appearance is only at midnight, providing the player with a significant advantage against them. ” no longer the case; its not completely random once per day ” Ah;…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread conquer and hold, or retake?.

Quote from Stratieon: “the window of opportunity for rogue appearance is only at midnight, providing the player with a significant advantage against them. ” no longer the case; its not completely random once per day
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Guide to all Conventional CON units: discussion.

I endorse the description for Naval Awacs...weak as it cant even spot submarines... Also would liek to point out that airborne is far from being a good offensive units...its stats are equal to national guard...only thing is they are good for surpise…
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked 737373elj’s post in the thread Guide to all Conventional CON units: discussion.

Like (Post)
    So I posted this in the Reddit and I thought it would be interesting (and enlightening!) to hear your opinions as well. This is my guide, but I would like to make it more objective and maybe include more details that I missed out. So let’s get to it!…
  • sportgpgrand335 -

Wrote a comment on sportgpgrand335’s wall.

Wall Comment
    เราคือศูนย์รวมเกมคาสิโนออนไลน์ได้เงิน มีทั้งเกมและโปรโมชั่นเครดิตมากมายให้คุณ สมัครวันนี้รับทันที ฝาก 100 รับโบนัส 20 เพื่อเป็นทุนในการเล่น

888supergame.com/jili-slot/