Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Second Cannae -

Wrote a comment on Killiam07’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ayy I was your hundredth like :D
  • Second Cannae -

Liked Killiam07’s post in the thread What’s your best casualty ratio.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone, a couple days ago I defeated Syria with mob art stacks lined up near his homeland. Later in con news, I found out about the casualties syria: 55000 Me: 450 now I know this is normal because I was using only ranged units, but I wanted to…
  • Hydralysk -

Replied to the thread Product Alert.

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “The point it would take longer to go msg; read alert; go to mkt. instead of just looking at mkt which takes 30 sec. Or just put a damn buy order in and you will get automatically. ” 1. Thanks for the tip about putting in…
  • Killiam07 -

Replied to the thread New Unit: Strike Drones.

uav at tier two can already carry cruises
  • Killiam07 -

Replied to the thread BLUE VS. RED MAPS ?.

• Killiam07 -

Posted the thread What’s your best casualty ratio.

Thread
    Hi everyone, a couple days ago I defeated Syria with mob art stacks lined up near his homeland. Later in con news, I found out about the casualties syria: 55000 Me: 450 now I know this is normal because I was using only ranged units, but I wanted to…
  • Killiam07 -

Replied to the thread is con down? for me it is. maybe my computer.

• A_Talking_Crab -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread No Free Field Upgrades.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Clock: “How about this, but only for tier upgrades? (In Motorized Infantry for example, the tier upgrades are Level 1 (Basic), Level 4 (Advanced), and Level 6 (Modern)) It would make it so much less tedious and annoying while possibly even…
  • Buckeyechamp -

Replied to the thread Corvette Spam Thoughts.

Quote from MoNoMaN01: “Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Quote from MoNoMaN01: “I tend to have excesses of supplies, how are you guys using them all in the early to mid game? This obviously wouldn't be the case if you built 7 corvettes :P ” research... ” I…
  • Buckeyechamp -

Replied to the thread BLUE VS. RED MAPS ?.

if search "Red" a few games still active but known open as of 21 days. So hopefully they are tweaking maps as most didnt like due to inactive players
  • Buckeyechamp -

Replied to the thread Product Alert.

Quote from Hydralysk: “Quote from Buckeyechamp: “so instead of checking mkt you need to check msgs or log feed. ” Yep.You got it in one. The assumption is that with the toggle on, you WANT to get an alert that new goods are available. This way,…
  • Gavranin -

Posted the thread lost password.

Thread
    I have lost password and now I have second account can you help me to log in old account? thank you
  • bybayrichy -

Wrote a comment on bybayrichy’s wall.

Wall Comment
    เว็บรวมเกมคาสิโนออนไลน์ ที่มีทั้งโปรโมชั่นและเครดิตฟรีให้คุณ ไม่ว่าจะเป็นเครดิตฟรีสมาชิกหน้าใหม่หรือหน้าเก่า สมัครวันนี้รับเครดิตฟรีทันทีไปเลย 50%

• Buckeyechamp -

Replied to the thread SEASON 8 IS LIVE.

Quote from kurtvonstein: “Well without having played them so far what strikes me is: Low building requiements:only lvl 2 airport and industry....also with tier 2 and 3. Thats hardcore if someone rushes for them...you can hardly get an airdefense…
  • guacanagarix -

Posted the thread BLUE VS. RED MAPS ?.

Thread
    I cant find them anymore since 1 week ago I think did they remove those maps ? ?(
  • DOA70 -

Liked Killiam07’s post in the thread I want my Z's.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DOA70: “C'mon now. No Z maps for Easter. Ok. Fine. Religious sensitivities and all. But how 'bout Memorial day?!? It's a holiday to remember the dead for cryin out loud! Put some Z maps into the rotation!! Pretty please! And make em…
  • Aeneas of Troy -

Quote from PaskalSF: “I think Modern Warfare Drones are used effectively, so I think it would be great to add strike drones, these drones are powerful enough to cause 5-7 Damage to infantry units, their basically like the ones we see in Modern day…
  • Second Cannae -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Error with range of bombers patrolling).

Like (Post)
    Hi, I sometimes get an error when i wanne send out a bomber on patrol...it seems the system does not calculate the range properly...noly workaroudn is to send the bomber home and to start new: here are some screenshots for better understanding:
  • Second Cannae -

Liked ADVISOR’s post in the thread Wolfpacking?.

Like (Post)
    conflictnations.com/fileadmin/…ictnations/legal/tos.html Here is the main set of rules. But as I pointed out to you earlier, I will solve this problem. You can also find me on DISCORD: ADVISOR#1004
  • Teburu -

Quote from playbabe: “it is the upgraded drone and elite drone take it or leave ” I’d be happy if he takes the elite drone and leaves