Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• n00b0d -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Troops that nobody Mobilizes.

Like (Post)
    Quote from titankiller11: “stats and rank mean nothing in this game ” Well i would not say that. See I played 45 games and i won half of them. Means I am a dedicated player. You meet me in the game you are in some some real bad shit. If on the other…
  • n00b0d -

Liked Pafufu’s post in the thread Troops that nobody Mobilizes.

Like (Post)
    Honesty the fact that you have Cookie Monster as your profile picture is enough. I fear you immensely and don’t need stats to confirm that.
  • n00b0d -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread Troops that nobody Mobilizes.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kurtvonstein: “i wouldnt agree..after you reach the point to generate like 4000 rares per day then rares become obsolet.... ” Who researches NG when he produces that much? :D You can easily afford real infantry at that point. NG are only…
  • n00b0d -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Troops that nobody Mobilizes.

Like (Post)
    i wouldnt agree..after you reach the point to generate like 4000 rares per day then rares become obsolet....
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Troops that nobody Mobilizes.

Well balanced. My favorite unit is still National Guard...Perfect for stomring enemie capitals....like Paris
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread Troops that nobody Mobilizes.

Like (Post)
    I hardly ever max infantry and even more rarely build strikers. Frigate suck for fighting ships, so they will not give you much either on the long run.
  • Whatever it costs a player to go from no missile program to launching 12 nukes in a single day. Kinda proud of that, I am. 8)
  • 737373elj -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread Province Options.

Like (Post)
    Yes, they do. You can prevent it, by scrapping logistics after they entered the province.
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread Province Options.

Yes, they do. You can prevent it, by scrapping logistics after they entered the province.
  • TheB2 -

Liked Dr. Leipreachan’s post in the thread Your English Support Team.

Like (Post)
    Greetings CoNmanders, We on your support team hope your battles are going to plan and your victories are built on the defeat of your enemies. We are here to assist you in any issue you may be having in game be it a toxic game environment or a pesky bug…
  • TheB2 -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Frigate / Cruiser Combination.

Like (Post)
    subs, especially the elite ones are nasty or destroyers at max lvl while being more active navy in general requires a lot of activity tho
  • 737373elj -

Oh. Enemy troops move faster in provinces with Military Logistics? In that case I support the idea of this building :D Ofc your troops would receive the debuff too.
  • 737373elj -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread Province Options.

Like (Post)
    Quote from 737373elj: “Err enemy troops aren’t affected by any buildings in the province while not in combat. ” Wrong, they are affected like your troops, they can get healing and a speed buff.
  • Kalrakh -

Quote from 737373elj: “Err enemy troops aren’t affected by any buildings in the province while not in combat. ” Wrong, they are affected like your troops, they can get healing and a speed buff.
  • yzjqx -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread The Cities Tab Organization.

Like (Post)
    then sort by arms industries
  • 737373elj -

Err enemy troops aren’t affected by any buildings in the province while not in combat.
  • 737373elj -

Replied to the thread The Cities Tab Organization.

VPs is also a good way to go: your homelands cities will generally have more VPs then any other annexed or conquered city.
  • 737373elj -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread The Cities Tab Organization.

Like (Post)
    then sort by arms industries
  • 737373elj -

Replied to the thread FROM MAP TO GLOBE.

I think this will take way too much code (and maybe mess up the legacy code too) to add into the game. It’s nice, but a bit impossible right now.
  • 737373elj -

Replied to the thread Streamlined Stack Splitting.

Most of the time it’s because your browser is overloading. Give it a bit of time to settle.