Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sgniappo -

Replied to the thread DEVELOPER DIARY 19: New Maps & Features, Season 6, Reinforcments.

ok. but but... can someone tell us what's in store...? pretty please with sugar on top? (cit. pulp fiction)
  • Dracula -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Panama and Suez Canal.

Like (Post)
    Quote from That's Ruff: “The Panama and Suez canal should/could operate like canals do in real life and not just anyone can pass through them but that you could deny entrance to certain countries ships like countries you are at war with or all non…
  • playbabe -

Replied to the thread Is this game on android or is this game not available in few countries?.

You can play on the web itself, conflictnations.com/ no need to download random apk if it not work, it not work for your phone. (make sure you load the web as mobile site not show as desktop)
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Coalition member who leaves when they have enough VP to win solo.

• playbabe -

Replied to the thread Coalition member who leaves when they have enough VP to win solo.

bro what do you want ? what you say are straight up good reason why they would win. that your point here? you simply upset that you lost to player that have more experienced ?
  • CapeFear98 -

Posted the thread User with multiple teams/countries - ID 3892980.

Thread
    Hi -- there is a user in control of China and USA in Game ID 3892980. The user is Zoommbra92 and Zoommbra93, and apparently his cousin also plays using Peru. I have no problem with the latter, as that would be fun. However, he admitted to using multiple…
  • Hydralysk -

Posted the thread AI Peace.

Thread
    When at war with an AI, how do you regain peace short of taking all their territories? I set my stance to 'Peace' with them in the Diplomacy screen, but they stay at the 'War' state with me. Recommendations?
  • Hydralysk -

Posted the thread Credit Card Gold.

Thread
    I tried buying gold thru the 'Steam' link, but that didn't work (I requested help thru Support). Is there an alternative to going thru Steam to purchase gold????
  • StopThereCowboy -

Liked zneigras’s post in the thread Blacklist (engaging enemy troops).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “It seems to me (although I think this feature would come in handy, and I personally could use it to get more uninterrupted sleep) that this while you say "it does not change any aspect of the game in any significant way."…
  • OMEGA-HULK -

Liked Yak’s post in the thread MOBILE HOTFIX: PROGRESS MADE ON BLACKSCREEN BUG.

Like (Post)
    1618408000_news_images_18672.jpg + + + + MOBILE NOTICE + + + +
    Commanders, For quite some time now we have been monitoring specific reports from players who encounter a black canvas where the map and units should be (ONLY ON MOBILE). In the past weeks we…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Blacklist (engaging enemy troops).

Quote from WalterChang: “I don't see a problem with that, if it's a Security Council-only feature.Paid membership gives you more advanced controls precisely so that you can set orders that allow your units and provinces to do things while you are away…
  • WalterChang -

Replied to the thread Blacklist (engaging enemy troops).

Quote from Dealer of Death: “It seems to me (although I think this feature would come in handy, and I personally could use it to get more uninterrupted sleep) that this while you say "it does not change any aspect of the game in any significant way."…
  • ANDRES-EMMA -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Current state of Naval.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “You have no shame! you will try any sneaky underhanded poop burglary to backdoor sneak in MRLS nerfing. ” If anything, the proposition above would be a buff. MRL ship…
  • ANDRES-EMMA -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Current state of Naval.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “You have no shame! you will try any sneaky underhanded poop burglary to backdoor sneak in MRLS nerfing. ” If anything, the proposition above would be a buff. MRL ship damage is not utilized…
  • ANDRES-EMMA -

Liked Aurimas’s post in the thread Can't give shared intelligence.

Like (Post)
    I really hate, that both of the countries have to buy premium. I paid for the premium, why can I only share intel and not ask for one? Having intel from other country is more valuable to me as a paid member not just sharing mine... I think this should…
  • ANDRES-EMMA -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread Can't give shared intelligence.

Like (Post)
    Quote from IHateEmus: “Hi, I tried to give one of my friends shared intelligence as my collation had reached the maximum of 3 players but if I try and give them shared intelligence, nothing happens :!: My friend has this problem as well :!: anyone have a fix …
  • Colonel Waffles -

Replied to the thread Current state of Naval.

Quote from WalterChang: “I've had an enemy cruise missile chase my helicopters in flight before. It was targeted against my grounded stack, but I saw it coming and flew them away. The cruise missile continued to follow the helicopters in flight, so I…
  • You can search on this forum page for sure there is a way to download or you can review the Android or apple phone if the game is hidden somewhere.
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked Aurimas’s post in the thread Can't give shared intelligence.

Like (Post)
    I really hate, that both of the countries have to buy premium. I paid for the premium, why can I only share intel and not ask for one? Having intel from other country is more valuable to me as a paid member not just sharing mine... I think this should…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Can't give shared intelligence.

Quote from Aurimas: “I really hate, that both of the countries have to buy premium. I paid for the premium, why can I only share intel and not ask for one? Having intel from other country is more valuable to me as a paid member not just sharing mine...…