Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dealer of Death -

Liked crazystoner’s post in the thread In defense of Germanico.

Like (Post)
    D8911ED4-6638-4A5E-ABE3-B465F2859D3E.jpg
  • Aquela -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread MOBILE HOTFIX: PROGRESS MADE ON BLACKSCREEN BUG.

Like (Post)
    so you fixed the blackscreen issue.... but can you fix my life? pls
  • Opulon -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread MOBILE HOTFIX: PROGRESS MADE ON BLACKSCREEN BUG.

Like (Post)
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread MOBILE HOTFIX: PROGRESS MADE ON BLACKSCREEN BUG.

• Teburu -

Replied to the thread Helicopters Soft Target Hard Target.

you can literally just look into the unit description to find out what unit type a unit counts as; its depicted right next to their name at the top Quote from DerIrrePolterer: “most players i encounter use mixed stacks (gunship/attack-heli) ... is…
  • DerIrrePolterer -

Replied to the thread Damage vs. Gunships (SAM).

Quote from ewac123: “Quote from DerIrrePolterer: “Quote from ewac123: “You attack late game with level 1 gunships... lol, yeah, you are dead ” Thank you for you answer, full of content, explanations and usefullnes :) ” I know... :) but every single person…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Panama and Suez Canal.

frankly i just think that suggestion is pretty useless and does not accomplish anything really; - panama is AI in pretty much every gamemode - you would need to introduce extra mechanics just for like 2 channels; if you don't want ppl to get through…
  • DerIrrePolterer -

Posted the thread Helicopters Soft Target Hard Target.

Thread
    Hello everyone, again i encountered a (for me) strange behaviour of the game. Maybe someone has a clue ... i attacked 2 Anti-Tanks (level 5) with a stack of Gunships (4x lvl 5) + Heli-Officer (lvl 3). the both antitanks where already damaged, having…
  • Kranzegrad -

Replied to the thread Panama and Suez Canal.

But CoN already has the Suez Canal (canal gate) on the blood and oil map. (But i not tested or captured it, yet).
  • Kranzegrad -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Airfield capacity limits for air units..

Like (Post)
    It doesnt have any limit
  • Kranzegrad -

Replied to the thread Airfield capacity limits for air units..

Quote from Teburu: “It doesnt have any limit ” Ohh... free limits. Thanks.
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Airfield capacity limits for air units..

• Kranzegrad -

Posted the thread Airfield capacity limits for air units..

Thread
    I wonder? ?( If airbase/airfield has air units capacity. If it's yes, them how many air units can put in (1x) airbase/airfield?
  • it looks like an anti-tank installation or an anti-aircraft installation...
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread game after time passes.

Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “What do you think Conflict of Nations: World War 3 will be like in the upcoming 5 to 10 years ” We write the year 2030 and season 41 just introduced the new elite dinosaurs, whispers talk about a mysterious "Season 6" but…
  • crazystoner -

Replied to the thread Current state of Naval.

Just build a Navy? Why have fixed coastal guns when you could have mobile naval ships. Thing about Naval Warfare is its dependant on Radar, 75 radar range gets owned by 100 radar range. 125 radar range and 100 attack range owns 100 radar range. Being…
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Posted the thread game after time passes.

Thread
    Change always comes. Theres no way to prevent change (dont start disagreeing with this line lol) . In 2017, when the world map contained only like 24 nations,who may have thought a 128-player map will ever be released ? Countries as small as Nepal or…
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Liked 737373elj’s post in the thread The Thread with the Most Likes.

Like (Post)
    Why not we just find the thread with the most likes first
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread I Remember When ... (CoN Version).

Like (Post)
    I remember when Overkill, Zombie and rising tide have 128 playable country. - Nepal too op so they remove it. - bruh Vietnam in 128RT is thin AF - Zombie map removed very cool background - 1000VP victory site rush
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread Naval Healing.

Like (Post)
    There is not friendly and hostile coastal water. As long ships, also transport ships, are in coastal waters and are not fighting, they heal for 2 HP per day. And yes, your units will heal while moving. Hospitals and Naval docks have no influence how…