Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Colonel Waffles -

Replied to the thread one ip.

Quote from huwoluyo: “hello me and my brother play from one ip and using two pc how we can play safely? ” The only way is to get SC on both accounts
  • Colonel Waffles -

Posted the thread Corvette overhaul.

Thread
    As of right now, corvettes are not useful past early game. Once other ships come into play they become quite useless and no one uses them at max level. Here’s my idea of overhauled corvette T1 Cost: 500 Supplies, 500 Components, 300 Manpower, 600…
  • Tifo_14 -

Liked Tifo_14’s post in the thread one ip.

Like (Post)
    Quote from huwoluyo: “hello me and my brother play from one ip and using two pc how we can play safely? ” You must be using older devices cuz now they only assign one device to each ip number.
  • Tifo_14 -

Replied to the thread one ip.

Quote from huwoluyo: “hello me and my brother play from one ip and using two pc how we can play safely? ” You must be using older devices cuz now they only assign one device to each ip number.
  • Tifo_14 -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread SEASON 6 DEPLOYED.

Like (Post)
    Railguns are unlockable but not available right from the start - they are added to this release in the same fashion we add other previous units: players need to collect the points and then can unlock them permanently if the players have security…
  • Tifo_14 -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread SEASON 6 DEPLOYED.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Orschel: “Quote from ewac123: “U need to get 1k season points first ” Thank you, I just wonder why its necessary for the railgun but not for the UGV which I can directly start to research. ” Because the UGV is the featured unit, which…
  • Colonel Waffles -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread Private Games.

Like (Post)
    Not happening. We're a massively multiplayer game where we encourage players to play with other players from around the globe - not just their friends or all alone. Hope that explains it. //G
  • corax -

Replied to the thread Why Buy Ground AA units?.

I never leave home without my trusty AA guns. Fighters flying CAP are great and all, but once they shoot their load they have to land to rearm. A canny opponent knows how to take advantage of that and bomb you into the stone age. People underestimate AA…
  • huwoluyo -

Posted the thread one ip.

Thread
    hello me and my brother play from one ip and using two pc how we can play safely?
  • ghtt -

Wrote a comment on Yak’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello yak if you have time please dm me ;)
  • ghtt -

Now follows Yak.

Follow
  • ghtt -

Wrote a comment on Maxim | CM’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello may i dm you about something please ;) a lot of my friends are being harassed.
  • ghtt -

Replied to a comment by ewac123 on ghtt’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Shut up
  • Pyth0n -

Replied to the thread SEASON 6 DEPLOYED.

• kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread SEASON 6 DEPLOYED.

• ewac123 -

Wrote a comment on ghtt’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Ban now
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Replied to the thread My Suggestions.

Quote from Bleach45: “Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “no no it is a terrible idea to disable trade ! How will you get immediate resources when you're at war and need to produce a specific building or unit but don't have the resources? I won't really…
  • DOA70 -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Small question about artillery.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DOA70: “I don't think it will fire on an unidentified radar dot ” they do as long as its hostile how do they know its hostile? magic
  • DOA70 -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread Current state of Naval.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DOA70: “Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from Laur: “I did not know that. Why does the ballistic missile do have a damage rating against ships then? ” That is a good question, out don't think there are many spaces, where a ship could get…