Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MrBookShelf -

Replied to the thread Option to disable world details loading..

• kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread GENERAL UPDATE (190722).

yeah i never saw a use for ASW...now even less.
  • Opulon -

Liked Raf’s post in the thread GENERAL UPDATE (190722).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Opulon: “I suppose your reasoning covers early more than late ” Partially ... yes, ASW with deep development has not so bad damage against navy. But in late game also FR itself has ability to see choppers and damage them by aura (by the…
  • Raf -

Quote from Opulon: “I suppose your reasoning covers early more than late ” Partially ... yes, ASW with deep development has not so bad damage against navy. But in late game also FR itself has ability to see choppers and damage them by aura (by the…
  • Andilek7319 -

- New Tooltip: Scout - Indicates that a unit can identify the exact unit composition of an army in sight-range. - so any typ unit in sight range see evrything (like now just recoon or heli ...or drone ) - New Tooltip: Anti-Stealth - Indicates…
  • Andilek7319 -

Replied to the thread Questions about the Caliphate.

yes make war and small advice for you .. try to lost capital city (and most time i declare war on evrybody ) that make impackt on morale and its make so many revolt in your city ... that make new insurgent
  • Opulon -

I suppose your reasoning covers early more than late
  • Efreet -

Liked MrBookShelf’s post in the thread Option to disable world details loading..

Like (Post)
    Sometimes when opening the game you will found out that world will slowly loading in. You can clearly see that everything is still there beside the world details. Have an option to toggle this would lead be more device accessibility.
    I would comment a
  • Efreet -

Yup, strategic view with only colored pins / shapes would be my default. :)
  • Raf -

Quote from Opulon: “Cruiser beats ASW who beats Frigate who beats NPA who beats cruiser (in an economical nutshell) ” No here :). ASW cant now beat frigates , x2 damage decrease dont more allow to beat them ... ASW are totally useless against subs…
  • OneRandomPlayer -

Liked MrBookShelf’s post in the thread Option to disable world details loading..

Like (Post)
    Sometimes when opening the game you will found out that world will slowly loading in. You can clearly see that everything is still there beside the world details. Have an option to toggle this would lead be more device accessibility.
    I would comment a
  • OneRandomPlayer -

This would help very much on devices with less RAM.
  • dupuncolo -

Replied to the thread Questions about the Caliphate.

I have a last question on this topic. I'm still playing as the Caliphate and I made an alliance (shared intelligence) with a country, for example Iran. If tonight there's un uprising in an Iranian city, what happens? Will I automatically declare war to…
  • kurtvonstein -

Well i must say with the frigate now having the range of 100 on max level it has become a serious stand alone units... By if you compare the fight values of NPA vs frigate you should always kkep in mind that no one is driving arround with 5…
  • kurtvonstein -

Hi, would you mind at least in the news and main topic not use abbreviation like NPA, ASW and so on. That would really help newcomers and non natives like me. By the way..what is ASW?
  • Telerik -

Replied to the thread Elite Experimental units x10price =x2 quality.

An agressive player who fights hard ,produce and lose many units may be left behind in numbers and tech . How you going to clear with artilery a fortified city with artilery inside and a bunker lv5 ? I was nuked on day 5 with 2 ICBM lv5 and have build 21…
  • Opulon -

Liked Efreet’s post in the thread GENERAL UPDATE (190722).

Like (Post)
    Nice icons there. I'm sure that few recent changes will better explain game concepts to newcomers... and mediocres'. ;) About the balancing : Now I see the NPA as a Torpedo Bomber Aircraft for 'search and destroy' missions. I like the role, but the…
  • SultanVahdettin -

Now follows Engin Pasa.

Follow
  • Efreet -

Nice icons there. I'm sure that few recent changes will better explain game concepts to newcomers... and mediocres'. ;) About the balancing : Now I see the NPA as a Torpedo Bomber Aircraft for 'search and destroy' missions. I like the role, but the…
  • Efreet -

Replied to the thread Any unit can see stelth unit if they in sight range?.

I'm currently using stealth bombers for about 20 days and penetrate lots types of targets, and everything looks fine. No surprises. I wonder what will be, If someone uses INTEL and reveal your stealth bombers. Only a theory. 8)