Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PutinW -

Replied to the thread Битва: SARMATS vs "Парни из стали" (результаты).

Парни из стали признают поражение от соколов Но сокол будь уж корректен не красиво себя ведешь Условные правила были: 1.начало битвы через три дня со старта -вы начали через 2 дня 12 часов скрин договоренности - prntscr.com/nfpd2s 2.ира должна…
  • verybadplayer -

Replied to the thread STEALTH HEAVY BOMBERS.

ID GAME 2659511 i am vietnam and the bombers are from France player R__B, it happened today and some days ago too
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread STEALTH HEAVY BOMBERS.

No cheat - but maybe a bug. Please provide your game ID and user name so we can follow up.
  • verybadplayer -

Posted the thread STEALTH HEAVY BOMBERS.

Thread
    I detect heavy stealth bombers with my AWACS upgraded with anti-stealth capabilities and i send my air superiority fighters to shoot them down and nothing happens my jets suddenly appear back to my base and the bombers are still there... This is cheat or…
  • wopnilli -

Replied to the thread Looking for an Alliance.

• Conflict of Nations: SARMATS vs Guys From Steel ("Парни из стали") Первая битва между ру.язычными альянсами SARMATS (SOKOL) и Guys From Steel (PutinW). Бой проходил 5-5 на средиземной…
  • SOKOL -

Posted the thread Битва: SARMATS vs "Парни из стали" (результаты).

Thread
    Conflict of Nations: SARMATS vs Guys From Steel ("Парни из стали") Первая битва между ру.язычными альянсами SARMATS (SOKOL) и Guys From Steel (PutinW). Бой проходил 5-5 на средиземной…
  • wopnilli -

Now follows Wubblyboofus.

Follow
  • wopnilli -

Wrote a comment on Wubblyboofus’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I'm new to the game. I could use some coaching.
  • Alat Urka -

Liked Sima_7’s post in the thread Training Maps.

Like (Post)
    Paying gold for training maps (like we already did for tournaments) could be a way of alleviating one of the obstacles... I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one willing to chip in to get the opportunity to work with my fellow wolves and friends at least…
  • Ну фсё..через пару месяцев словитесь..
  • ross222 -

Replied to the thread Heavy Bomber vs Ballistic Missiles.

anymore only very few people mobilize them , i might see one every 6 months or longer
  • JeremyKJ -

Replied to the thread Heavy Bomber vs Ballistic Missiles.

Quote from NoahLegend: “It all depends on the type of enemy you are going up against. On most flashpoint maps cruise missiles are the way to go but not always. & on Global maps relying on cruise missiles can be risky because they have a low health…
  • _APOCALYPSE_ -

Posted the thread Recarga Via depósito.

Thread
    Pessoal, boa tarde! Detalhes Preciso de ajuda, onde posso fazer a recuperação de uma recarga através de depósito. Detalhes Meus créditos ainda não entraram. Detalhes obrigado Detalhes _APOCALYPSE_ :evil:
  • Yeti -

Replied to the thread Do building upgrades count for points?.

• Opulon -

Liked Sima_7’s post in the thread Training Maps.

Like (Post)
    Paying gold for training maps (like we already did for tournaments) could be a way of alleviating one of the obstacles... I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one willing to chip in to get the opportunity to work with my fellow wolves and friends at least…
  • Sima_7 -

Replied to the thread Training Maps.

• Captn Fiddler -

Wrote a comment on Captn Fiddler’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I tried to log into my game 2696061 and it told me my user name was incorrect. I know it was correct and hit the log in with Facebook tab. I lost my account and am starting over from scratch. I have no games and all the progress I made in the game…
  • Generaal Oorlog -

Replied to the thread Shared intelligence (Middle East crisis).

• ross222 -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread Training Maps.

Like (Post)
    Oh, we always give you a reason. It's just that you may not like the honest business oriented reply, effectively dismissing it.[/sub] This said, I believe in giving honest answers instead of marketing blarb: Being a free2play MMO strategy game it is not