Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pafufu -

Liked Robyy13’s post in the thread Non-aggresion pact.

Like (Post)
    Hello guys, i wanna suggest something you know that feel when you re saying to a country to don t attack you till day [.]. so, i have an simple idea for this we can make non aggresion pact which you can offer it to an country on the diplomatic chat. You…
  • Robyy13 -

Posted the thread Non-aggresion pact.

Thread
    Hello guys, i wanna suggest something you know that feel when you re saying to a country to don t attack you till day [.]. so, i have an simple idea for this we can make non aggresion pact which you can offer it to an country on the diplomatic chat. You…
  • 737373elj -

Liked yzjqx’s post in the thread SEASON 4 IS LIVE!.

Like (Post)
    Haha I also expected some si-fi animation for the projectile but all we got was a glorified mobile artillery animation :P
  • yzjqx -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread SEASON 4 IS LIVE!.

Like (Post)
    Would be neat, if the Elite Artillery had their own attack animation to fit their special weaponry, little ray of doom :whistling:
  • yzjqx -

Replied to the thread SEASON 4 IS LIVE!.

Haha I also expected some si-fi animation for the projectile but all we got was a glorified mobile artillery animation :P
  • 737373elj -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread SEASON 4 IS LIVE!.

Like (Post)
    Would be neat, if the Elite Artillery had their own attack animation to fit their special weaponry, little ray of doom :whistling:
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread SEASON 4 IS LIVE!.

• Adelehibbert -

Wrote a comment on Adelehibbert’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Breathe Into the Shadows Review - Breathe Into The Shadows is a psychological crime drama, centred on a distinguished psychiatrist and his chef wife Abha whose little daughter Siya is kidnapped.

Follow Me:
  • 737373elj -

Wrote a comment on kurtvonstein’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I can’t have Discord... is the password in there?
  • 737373elj -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Battle of Doctrines: Act 2 "Beirut" game3309478.

Like (Post)
    Belarus defected from East to West. Leaving Ukraine and Serbia the spearhead of easter alliances in Europe...I already look forward to the battle of kiev! Morroco defected from West to East, giving poor Algeria a break... PLease guy before you join the…
  • 737373elj -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Talking about: Rising Tides problems.

Like (Post)
    They produce resources but its updated at the end of the day... What bothers me is that you end up with lots of rares and fuel...but you need supply and components. The map lacks local industry. In other maps every country has 3-4 random local…
  • 737373elj -

Liked Halv0r’s post in the thread Talking about: Rising Tides problems.

Like (Post)
    I like Rising Tides alot, it's more symmetrical than the WW3 map, and has intresting geography to say the least :p I'm not sure what you mean with "slack cash" Coalition size at 3 actually helps with pushing some more intresting diplomacy back into the…
  • Kranzegrad -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Battle of Doctrines: Act 2 "Beirut" game3309478.

Like (Post)
    Belarus defected from East to West. Leaving Ukraine and Serbia the spearhead of easter alliances in Europe...I already look forward to the battle of kiev! Morroco defected from West to East, giving poor Algeria a break... PLease guy before you join the…
  • Kranzegrad -

Replied to the thread Talking about: Rising Tides problems.

Quote from kurtvonstein: “They produce resources but its updated at the end of the day... What bothers me is that you end up with lots of rares and fuel...but you need supply and components. The map lacks local industry. In other maps every country…
  • Alat Urka -

Replied to the thread Graywolf Recruiting.

2.5 years passed from the time this thread was created, those were the days :) youtube.com/watch?v=y3KEhWTnWvE
  • Telerik -

Like (Post)
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Talking about: Rising Tides problems.

They produce resources but its updated at the end of the day... What bothers me is that you end up with lots of rares and fuel...but you need supply and components. The map lacks local industry. In other maps every country has 3-4 random local…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Battle of Doctrines: Act 2 "Beirut" game3309478.

• kurtvonstein -

Liked Telerik’s post in the thread Battle of Doctrines: Act 2 "Beirut" game3309478.

Like (Post)
    Romania defected from East to Euro. Last remains of soviet influence erased . Finland defected from West to Euro .Risking confrontation with Russia , Finland left the USA orbit and joined Sweden in the european camp . Poland defected from Euro to West . …
  • Kranzegrad -

Replied to the thread When is the next, Blood and oil, Middle eastern crisis game?.

It's like it, map card deck has mixed ups.